Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Shotgun revolver makes Dirty Harry's .44 Magnum look wimpy

http://dvice.com/archives/2010/02/shotgun-revolve.php

Dirty Harry might have thought that his .44 Magnum was "the most powerful handgun in the world", but I guess he never ran into a Chinese gangster with one of these. Home made handgun revolvers using standard 12 gauge shotgun shells are becoming increasingly popular with Taiwanese gang members, and this one was confiscated from a 19 year old gang gun runner.

While it's not the first shotgun shell revolver, Taurus makes one called the Judge, this is the only one I've encountered that fires a regular 12 gauge round. That handle on the front isn't just for looks, as it's hard to imagine the kick this thing would deliver. Of course if you just want to intimidate people without firing anything, you could simply get this prop version.

The going street price for one of these suckers in Taiwan is around $7000-9000, just in case you're tempted.

Click the link and look at the picture! Now thats a hand cannon! O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg