Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Snow in the Dirty South

I heard Dallas Texas got up to a foot of snow. O_O Thats nuts.

*points up at her post* Yeah, that's where I live, remember? :P 12.5 was the most I saw, most places were 11-12 inches. It set all kinds of records, including most accumliation in a 24 hour period in this area ever (which was like 4 inches before).

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

*points up at her post* Yeah, that's where I live, remember? :P 12.5 was the most I saw, most places were 11-12 inches. It set all kinds of records, including most accumliation in a 24 hour period in this area ever (which was like 4 inches before).

oh yeah. lmao. X'D btw, did you anyone loose power in Dallas because of the snow?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

if it weren't such a godamn greek tragedy the south got snow I'd be laughing at all the folks who panicked and closed school/work etc

unfortunately having food crops threatened or destroyed isnt particularly funny. nor are newbs crashing or suffocating in the snow. and the millions of dollars snow removal has cost cash strapped cities and towns to blow their budget, also not real funny.

and yes, you are shoveling climate change out of your driveway. Heavy precipitation events ~like massive snow storms~ are part of climate destabilization.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers