Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Sherlock Holmes

Highly Recommended. That's an interesting trivia about Downey Jr! Maybe he said that to cover himself IN CASE the movie didn't do well in light that it was released at the same time as the highly anticipated Avatar? I loved it especially because anything regarding Freemasonry is fascinating.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

read that it was stronly referenced from the oriinal stories not the oriinal tv shows which made chanes like watson bein a bumlin idiot as opposed to an intellient guy and so on

ill watch it on dvd

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

thought it was amazing. my mom specifically enjoyed it because they stuck so true the original books. it was kind of dark colors and such, but still enjoyable to watch, i wouldn't really say monochromatic, but sort of darker colors. i loved it :) i would recommend seeing it ^_^

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Avoiding it like the plauge. I'm a fan of the original stories, and based on the trailers alone, they COMPLETELY went out of character for both Holmes and Watson.

Actually it follows the original stories pretty close as far as the characters, as Kite stated. I think Jude Law did a terrific job.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

My mom told me she enjoyed it because she got to see Robert Downey Jr tied up in bed wearing only a hat. ewww. X'D

I hate when parents pull that shit on you lol. They know you don't want to hear things like that from them and they say it anyhow. It's worse when your other friends are around to pick on you for it. XD

Anyhow. I really want to see the movie but someone is being a pain and not giving me time to see them. ;-; I haven't seen Avatar yet.