Ladywriter

Who is the tuffest short guy?

ok you said if it werent for yoko kurama wouldnt have won, yoko is a part of kurama, so that was a pretty dumb thing to say yoko is like kuramas ssj form.the thing you said about kurama running,ofcourse he ran if he wasnt strong enough to win, thats the smart thing to do. yes vegeta coulda ran but he's stupid,like i said kuramas smart he ran and lived on, vegeta tryed to fight and died.

Dude, Kurama said that himself at the end of the match.

And you said that he came up with a "brilliant plan," and I was just pointing out that the same thing pretty much happened with Vegeta. They both were going to give their lives to destroy the enemy, right? The only difference is that Yoko pretty much saved Kurama. Hence the " Kurama would've died in that match at the end, if not for Yoko."

But I'm going to go ahead and stop with the debates with you. If we were to match up God himself with whoever from Yu Yu, you being a big fan of Yu Yu, will obviously say that anybody from Yu Yu would win. So there's really no point in continuing on with you, is there?

Oh, and Hiei might be S class now...

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

ya i would say yusuke would win against god.(like i said yokos apart of him)

BIG SPOILER

yusukes ancestor is raizen king of demons, practically the devil,so practically a god so that means yusuke is a god.

ya i would say yusuke would win against god.(like i said yokos apart of him)

BIG SPOILER

yusukes ancestor is raizen king of demons, practically the devil,so practically a god so that means yusuke is a god.

Lmao dude, you're something else, you know that? Sometimes I don't know if you're joking, or actually being serious. Also, use the spoiler tags :).

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!