Ladywriter

Who is the tuffest short guy?

Hiei! he is short and kicks butt ^_^ I have not met a person yet who can look me in the eye and say straight to my face, "That whole dragon of darkness stuff was soooooo stupid and un-cool." They just couldn't say it before goin insane ^_^ lol

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

sesshomaru_sig.jpgAll thanks ta Ladywriter ;)

crimson king,you must really hate yyh every vs thread you go against yyh,anyways you made it sound too easy vegeta may be able to destroy planets,but dbzs power is diiferent then yyh.for ex.what makes dbz characters strong is how much mountains or planets they destroy yyhs different there all about spirit energy and there techiniques they have moves that cant destroy planets but can destroy any being.for example kuramas death seed if it gets planted in you your gone,also kuwabaras dimension sword which can cut through anything and last but not least hieis dragon of the darkness flame which destroys whats in its path and if vegetas in its path goodbye vegeta,so you see my point.

crimson king,you must really hate yyh every vs thread you go against yyh,anyways you made it sound too easy vegeta may be able to destroy planets,but dbzs power is diiferent then yyh.for ex.what makes dbz characters strong is how much mountains or planets they destroy yyhs different there all about spirit energy and there techiniques they have moves that cant destroy planets but can destroy any being.for example kuramas death seed if it gets planted in you your gone,also kuwabaras dimension sword which can cut through anything and last but not least hieis dragon of the darkness flame which destroys whats in its path and if vegetas in its path goodbye vegeta,so you see my point.

I hate Yu Yu? Then that must be why I have every episode (up to 103) on my computer? Well, actually, half of them were deleted; so Dark Toury saga and up?

But if you saw the Dark Tourny saga, then you'd see how Bui acually redirected the dark dragon back towards Hiei. Sure, the Dragon might be a little stronger now... but Vegeta could do this no problem, especially in SSJ 4 form. I love Yu Yu and DBZ, but the characters on DBZ are just extremely strong. I've yet to see in any anime (and I've seen a lot of them) to where any character could match DBZ. Kurama is the only one that could do anything, and that's if they'd actually let Kurama hit them with a seed.

And in the Ses vs. Yusuke thread, I said Ses would win, only because of his healing sword. If it would've been Inuyasha vs. Yusuke, Yusuke would've spanked him.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

ok sorry about that, i guess you are a yyh fan.the only reason why bui directed the flame back was because of that battle aura power that he couldnt control.i mean cmon dont underestimate the dragon its flames are from the deepest pits of hell i doubt vegeta has anything like that.do you think vegeta can hold that off ok it depends if vegeta shoots his final flash or if hiei unleashes the dragon whoever does it first wins.

ok sorry about that, i guess you are a yyh fan.the only reason why bui directed the flame back was because of that battle aura power that he couldnt control.i mean cmon dont underestimate the dragon its flames are from the deepest pits of hell i doubt vegeta has anything like that.do you think vegeta can hold that off ok it depends if vegeta shoots his final flash or if hiei unleashes the dragon whoever does it first wins.

I don't think it'd be too hard for Vegeta to do something similar to Bui's battle aura. Vegeta is in incredible tactician, and probably's just as smart as Kurama. Maybe even smarter, who knows? So I think he'd be able to come up with something. If nothing, just teleport outta the way.

When Vegeta leveled up once, I believe I've seen it before, somebody said "if he keeps this up, he'll destroy the world." It might not've been Vegeta, but I do know the person was SSJ. And Vegeta is just as strong as Goku. But c'mon dude, destroying a world with your mere essence? I think that maybe in the early episodes of DBZ, when Goku still had the stick and when Vegeta was first introduced, maybe then Hiei and Vegeta would've actually had a good battle. But once Vegeta reached SSJ, he just became unbeatable. But SSJ 2? 4? Overkill.

And I just remembered, on the Babidi saga, when Vegeta was fighting... Pui Pui (??), 5 times gravity didn't even affect him. "If it was 500 times gravity, maybe you'd have a chance." What would happen if Hiei was fighting on 500 times gravity? Lol.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

vegeta is smarter then kurama OMG,nevermind your definetely not a yyh fan.vegeta is an idiot, who always lets his anger get in the way youve heard the z warrioirs say that countless times, plus in frieza saga when he kept on saying he was a ssj, when he wasnt. kurama has never made a mistake hes smarter then any dbz character and my opinion any anime character.like i said before yyhs power is different there not powerful by how many planets they destroy the dragon doesnt aim for the planet it aims for whoever hiei wants it too and it destroys,disentegrates,whoever that is.now the gravity by the time there s class who knows how much gravity they can fight in yusuke and hiei are already incredibly fast so probaly alot.

vegeta is smarter then kurama OMG,nevermind your definetely not a yyh fan.vegeta is an idiot, who always lets his anger get in the way youve heard the z warrioirs say that countless times, plus in frieza saga when he kept on saying he was a ssj, when he wasnt. kurama has never made a mistake hes smarter then any dbz character and my opinion any anime character.like i said before yyhs power is different there not powerful by how many planets they destroy the dragon doesnt aim for the planet it aims for whoever hiei wants it too and it destroys,disentegrates,whoever that is.now the gravity by the time there s class who knows how much gravity they can fight in yusuke and hiei are already incredibly fast so probaly alot.

Vegeta is arrogant, but I don't think arrogance means stupidity. It always makes him act quickly, sure, but he always has a plan. But when it comes to strategies, Vegeta would definetly rival Kurama. Vegeta was a saiyan elite, and I'm sure that not just anybody having the title of "elite" from the universe's most advanced race, means he's just some stupid, weak fool. And he was probably the strongest saiyan elite.

And as I've told you countless times, I am a fan of Yu Yu. But you're sitting here trying to tell me that Hiei would whoop SSJ 4 Vegeta's ass lol. It just isn't possible, dude.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

ok how much times has vegeta died.....thank you.how much times has kurama died ..umm none.kurama shoulda died when he fought karasu but no he came up with a brilliant plan.vegeta thought he was a ssj tried to fight frieza and he died(lol).then against buu he sucker punched goku to knock him out so he can be the hero and kill buu,but no looks like he needed goku after all,so he had to self destruct himself.so in the argument of whos smarter kurama wins by far.but in the whos stronger vegeta or hiei i agree ss4 vegeta would win but i still think hiei can take ssj1 vegeta.

kurama shoulda died when he fought karasu but no he came up with a brilliant plan.

Kurama would've died in that match at the end, if not for Yoko. But what about Kurama? He was captured, and had to retreat into Human Realm. So he was pretty much dead... I mean, sure, he lived, but it was a defeat that was just as bad, if not worse, than being killed. And, as you said, Vegeta killed himself once. So I don't think that really counts, as if Vegeta really wanted to, he could've escaped. So they both had a death count of 1.

but no looks like he needed goku after all

Well that was back then, because he wasn't SSJ3. But now, he's SSJ 4. And Buu had absorbed 3 of the Supreme Kais, which were each "1000 times stronger than Frieza." Plus Buu's own insane strength... And Goku wasn't even able to kill Freiza at SSJ 1.

so in the argument of whos smarter kurama wins by far

Lol I don't see how you proved that Kurama's smarter? All you were talking about was basically who was stronger.

but in the whos stronger vegeta or hiei i agree ss4 vegeta would win but i still think hiei can take ssj1 vegeta.

Ehh... I don't know, man. Maybe if Hiei was S class, and at his best. But even then, he'd have a tough time.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

heh I thought Hiei was S class..........

I'm not sure. I know when he was fighting Sensui at the very end, he was only A class. But whether he is or isn't, he'd need to be S class to even think about taking Vegeta on.

Oh yeah, 200 posts! :D

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Congrats CK ^_^ .... I'm gonna stick with Atom Ant and Mighty Mouse on this topic !

mightymouse.gifatom_ant.jpg

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

ok you said if it werent for yoko kurama wouldnt have won, yoko is a part of kurama, so that was a pretty dumb thing to say yoko is like kuramas ssj form.the thing you said about kurama running,ofcourse he ran if he wasnt strong enough to win, thats the smart thing to do. yes vegeta coulda ran but he's stupid,like i said kuramas smart he ran and lived on, vegeta tryed to fight and died.