Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Call of Duty: MW3

Steam had a free multiplayer weekend for the game so I downloaded it and tried it out. My laptop doesn't handle the graphics that great so I had to scale it all down and was able to play it perfectly fine. I'm not going to complain about how the game looks because I obviously didn't see it in its finest, but I am going to complain about the gameplay.

I played some TDM and I noticed there is no real teamwork involved in this game and everyone is either acting like rambo or sitting in a corner wearing a ghillie suit sniping people through walls. At one point I shot someone with a sniper rifle and got a +40 assist.. Does that mean my shot only did 40% damage?

Anyway, some level 80 guy was sniped me probably 3 times and in the kill cam I could see how the first one hit me.. the second time I didn't even see myself in his scope, just the red indicator stating I was somewhere in the distance that he was aiming at and I think he shot through a building, and the third time I saw myself in his scope at a decent distance away, ran into a building and he somehow sniped me through a concrete wall. wtf.

I play bf3 on ps3 and its been a while since I've done any multiplayer on a pc, but I still went about a .5 k/d.

Anyone play COD: MW3? What are your thoughts on the game?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yeah teh name of the game in CoD is cheating 75% of the time

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Maybe MW3 is better on the ps3.. The other thing I noticed was all the chatting. Text chatting about graphics cards, etc. and everyone I heard talking sounded and acted like 14 year old boys and no one was actually talking about gameplay except for an occasional gloating.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg