Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

Blu-Ray Star Trek Phaser

12 posts in this topic

Yeah, I saw another video where someone shows how they made it with a PS3 laser. :P I guess the laser can permanently blind you in about a second of direct exposure. O_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

bad guys always wear black thankfully X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you can do that with those cheap lasers you buy in the store too. There's a little lens that you just have to take out. There's a lot of tutorials on youtube :D.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

the potential of an uncharted universe lies before you... and you wanna cut the cheese

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

on a side note is it 2010 shouldnt we have lihtsabers and plasma rifles by now???

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      This is a pretty pointless first look of the logo of the new series. The thing that caught my eye was at the end were it looks like the show will actually be on CBS and not online streaming only. Turns out thats not the case. The first episode will premiere on CBS and the rest of the season will be only available with the CBS All Access streaming package for $6 a month. It'll be completely stand alone and wont tie into the movies either. I'll probably skip this series.
    • By Sledgstone
      http://io9.com/j-j-abrams-apologizes-for-all-those-star-trek-lens-fla-1429457615

lmao! He finally realizes his obsession with lens flares.
    • By DeathscytheX

The final Trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness before it releases May 17th... and it leaves some intriguing questions.
      Is that the USS Excelsior? I guess a Miranda Class ship would make it too obvious jussst in case.... X'D

Click here to view the article
    • By DeathscytheX
      Is that the USS Excelsior? I guess a Miranda Class ship would make it too obvious jussst in case.... X'D

• By Sledgstone

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/us-navy-laser-weapon-deployed-uss-ponce-2014_n_3043244.html

The laser weapon is not yet powerful enough to take out jets or missiles and it is only going to be equipped onto a transport ship for now. I have a feeling that once they get these laser weapons more powerful and start deploying them onto nuclear powered aircraft carriers, those carriers would completely own the air. Imagine a nuclear powered laser. I imagine it instant destroying ships or airplanes with precision blasts.