Miyu

who do you hate?

Guest K.W

The character I hate the most is probably... Naraku and Kikyo.. i just never really liked them much. I just think Naraku is a loser.. I dunno, I havent watched Inuyasha for a while.

Kouga doesnt let his wolves eat ppl after becoming friends w/ Kagome

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest AnimeMaster

But that makes you wonder, what DOES Sesshomaru eat? Grass?

Kouga doesnt let his wolves eat ppl after becoming friends w/ Kagome

But the fact that they ever ate people makes them not good in my book. And Kouga not only let them do it, he directed them to do it makes it even worse.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Guest miroku

Kouga is the most self-infatuated of all characters to date as of the Adult Swim episodes. Why is he a necessary character? ATTENTION GRABBING PIG! Sorry, lost my cool.

Yo calm down. how about inu he was evil now he is good right. All the main characters that are demon have committed mass murder. And Koga is not an attention grabber he is a key component to defeating Naraku.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Ayame...grrrrrrr....just look at her with her red pig-tails and all *shifty eyes*. I dunno, mayb its the fact that she likes koga dat ticks me off ^_^ either way, her and this person coming on the show soon named Sara must go.

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

sesshomaru_sig.jpgAll thanks ta Ladywriter ;)

Guest miroku
Yo calm down. how about inu he was evil now he is good right. All the main characters that are demon have committed mass murder. And Koga is not an attention grabber he is a key component to defeating Naraku.

True... Alright. Heh... ^_^: Umm, now I'm at a loss for words... Oh fooey.

Mibu, I don't know if you're a DBZ fan, but has anyone besides me realized that ALL DBZ fighters that weren't born into the role were bad at first? Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Piccollo, Tein and Choatzu, Vegeta....ALL of them were once bad guys! This is to say that Koga can change as well. Kagome is the one that changed Koga. Koga wants to impress her, so he does what would make her happy....to harm no one. On a similar note, we are made to eat other lifeforms everyday. By your definition, does this make us, not good?

Koga, however, is probably my least favorite character, but I don't really HATE him. I think Ayame is adorable! If Kagome were at my school while I was in school, I would've asked her out. :)

By the way, Kuwa...

All the main characters that are demon have committed mass murder.

...What mass murder has Shippo, Kilala, or Myoga done?

As far as what Sesshomaru eats, Rin mentions in the PS2 game that she loves eating wild boar, so I assume Sesshomaru eats wildlife.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Honestly, I can't remember if I've posted here . . . I don't think I have . . .

I don't like Kikyo. I know she's vital, but she irritates me to no extent.

Her attitude about "I despise all living things" ... I'd just love to see Sango or Miroku smack her upside the head with something and yell, "Well then go back to hell or wherever you came back from! No one's forcing you to stay!"

The same goes for Koga. Only he's twice as loud as Kikyo.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

"Well then go back to hell or wherever you came back from! No one's forcing you to stay!"

^_^; I like the way you put that! :happy: I actually don't KNOW why Kikyo chooses to stay. I've never really thought about that one. At first, it was to get Inuyasha, but I'm sure she knows it was Naraku now. With that in mind, why DOES she stay alive? Intriguing.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

I'm not slamming anyone, but she is an unusual situation. In her position, I'd probably wish to go back. I wouldn't want to further involve myself in a relationship that once became a double murder.

As far as Naraku, I suppose she wants a hand in it. Seeing as how most of the Shikon Jewel was given to him by Kikyo in service of some elaborate plan of hers. On the other hand, I think her plan has done more harm than good.

dragon.jpg

most of her soul is still in Kagome. Kikyo is made up of her remaines/grave dirt

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Actually, she takes the souls of people who have recently died. She doesn't take living people's souls.

dragon.jpg

Actually, she takes the souls of people who have recently died. She doesn't take living people's souls.

I see. I thought it was pretty weak that she (a character you're supposed to be sympathetic to) was killing people to stay alive.

Still, isn't she preventing their souls from getting to heaven or reincarnation or wherever they're going.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.