Miyu

who do you hate?

danm got me there. but still why do you never mind you answered that already. but why do you think negetive about them? isn't thre any thing you like about any of them? that and why did you leave out kagome?

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

I dislike them because they are all boring you see, and I dislike the show. I left Kagome out because she was one of the only things Takahashi has ever done right. She is an amazing representation of a REAL girl living in Japan. She reacts to things just as a regular girl would. Her personallity and development are very strong, and she in turn is a strong and wonderful character.

kreepy.jpg

HOW DARE YOU INSULT LORD KOGA WHO IS NOTHING LIKE THAT MUTT INUYASHA!!!!

they only have one thing well three

1. love of kagome

2. part of the canus species

3. and hate naraku

and Lord Sesshomaru is not gay he loves kagura

and Kagura is one of the best characters and she's ask logical questions you can disrespect anyone but

KOGA, SESSHOMARU and KAGURA

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

OR MIROKU EVEN THOUGH HE MAY BE PERVERTED THERE ARE SOME GUYS OUT THERE LIKE THAT!!! sure they not ask almost every girl to bare their children because of a course but that is what makes it funny. And Kagome is a stario type!!!!!!!!!!

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

she's ugly...

her attitude pisses you off...

her emotions always are retarted...

she doesn't deserve to be main role...

always sucks up and somehow always gets the good parts...

I..personally would commit suicide if i had to guard someone like her. =.=

;p

signature8lk.jpg

Well this topic proves of no more interest to me until people can hate others. Kagome is a vital character and so is kikyo i use to hate them. After watching the show over again i see there is no reason to hate them but reason to like them. So i'll take break from this topic.:wave:

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]