Miyu

who do you hate?

though how is kagome any help, it seem sthe only time she helps is pointing out the obvious. that and the only reason she went into the fedal era in the first place was on accident when she was looking for her cat.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

The Shikon Jewel was torn from her body. As a demon tried to escape with it, Kagome shattered it. Inuyasha held her responsible, so she probably stays partially to help restore it. Also, she can sense the shards from a distance and she knows when a demon is using one which makes her the living equivalent of a scouter on DBZ. Not to mention, her Sacred Arrows are devastating to demons, even Naraku. She wants to help her friends, so she goes back.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

The Shikon Jewel was torn from her body. As a demon tried to escape with it, Kagome shattered it. Inuyasha held her responsible, so she probably stays partially to help restore it. Also, she can sense the shards from a distance and she knows when a demon is using one which makes her the living equivalent of a scouter on DBZ. Not to mention, her Sacred Arrows are devastating to demons, even Naraku. She wants to help her friends, so she goes back.

Incorrect, Kagome is more like a Dragon Radar not a scouter.

The scouter was a short lived device which measured power levels of different people. The scouter wasnt used again after Ginyu was defeated and Freiza lost his.

pen09.jpg

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Inncorrect, Kagome is more like a Dragon Radar not a scouter.

The scouter was a short lived device which measured power levels of different people. The scouter wasnt used again after Ginyu was defeated and Freiza lost his.

*looks down in shame at Tanoro's Dragon Radar fopah* :disgust:

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Huh? How is it MY fopah, Mibu? I didn't mention the radar.

Anyway, I compared Kagome to the scouter and not the dragon radar because jewel shards create a substantial power increase in demons who use them. Kagome can tell if a demon is using one, thus she can better estimate its power level. But you do make a good point, she would be like the dragon radar as well.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Guest DarkDivineAlex

after seeing the first movie i have somewhat changed my mind about Kikyo...

In the part when:

Kikyo pushes Kagome into the well and tells her never to come back

This Disgusted me about Kikyo I always thought she was better then that....

I wouldn't say she's an amalgamation of the two. More like a simile.

dragon.jpg

I'm not going to strain myself for that one. ^_^: But we seem to have jumped off topic.

I'd say my least favorite characters of each "group" would be Kikyo, Jaken, and Kanna. Kanna was a real pain in the game. She could reflect just about anything back at you. She even got me with my own wind scar. -_-; If I would have remembered Inuyasha's first tango with her in the series, I probably wouldn't have tried that.

dragon.jpg

every character serves a purpose. Even if they aren't in the show very much, like Kagomes Family. But If i had to choose who I disliked it would have to be...I forgot his name but he's sangos brother. like Kohaku. I think thats as close to spelling it right as I'm gonna get

Thanks Lady ^^Kuroneko_copy.jpg

Guest babiikagome

I hate Kikyo. She's very annoying. -__- Koga is annoying too. He should stop trying to get Kagome's attention. But, i don't hate Koga. I just dislike him. Kagome isn't annoying, ugly, or anything bad. She's great. If I was a guy and she was real, I'd ask her out and protect her. :D

oh, boy... Kagome is a winey little ass! koga just wants to get her attention because he's jelous she hangs around inuyasha more than him, that and he hates inuyasha. kikyou i think is ok because she just doesn't really know the truth of what happened between inuyasha and her, that and she doesn't like kagome and i could understand. she knows she is losing inuyasha to kagome and she doesn't want to.

ok apperently hardly anyone hate kagome and kikyou (except me) then who do you hate and wish that they would kick off the show or what ever?^_^:

Kikyou. She's dead. She has died, both as a person, and as an enjoyment on the show. KILL HER OFF. Although, realisticly, that would cause that stupid love triangle to stop, therefor makeing some of the fans pissed. But, who cares? O.o

*DEATH TO KIKYOU*

:Link Blocked Because the Admins Suck:

well yeah it would make me pissed off, the show needs kikyou, i hate kagome and i dont want inuyasha to go with her, she's a ditsey little thing that ticks me off

well yeah it would make me pissed off, the show needs kikyou, i hate kagome and i dont want inuyasha to go with her, she's a ditsey little thing that ticks me off

I hear ya. I want Inuyasha to get together with Sango. I like that match up. Mirouku needs a whole harem of girls, anyway...

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

i dont think inuyasha should go with sango or kagome, kagome should be the one going to hell, and sango should go with miroku, and kikyou sould go with inuyasha, but that's just my opinion, but i'll fight for it.

Everyone has made excellent, well-thought out arguments to back their opinions. I like that. I understand Kikyo's relevance, and I understand that she's there to ultimately help destroy or to destroy Naraku herself (dunno, I haven't seen that far yet). But, in my opinion, she should not end up with InuYasha. She has died. She died long before Kagome came along. That should not be changed. I also have my moments of thinking "Why does Kagome put up with this crap?" InuYasha is torn, and refuses to make up his own mind. So, at times, InuYasha gets on my nerves as well. At times, mind you.

Re-thinking all things, I'd have to say that Kikyo irritates me because I think she's selfish to a point. Koga irritates me because he's pushy about his feelings about Kagome (it would irritate me to no extent to have a man like that after me)...

But, Jaken's whining is the worst, yet, so humorous at times.

It's a love-hate relationship.

However, I love this show, and the irritations are essential to plot development to get you to emotionally react to the characters. I'd suffer through it all over again because I think this is the best anime series I have ever seen.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Guest Sesshomaru^_^

There are a couple of people/demons on InuYasha I can't stand.

1: Naraku cuz he's evil, and he has really greasy hair O_O and he tries to kill InuYasha!

2: Kagura cuz she's creepy and pompous. She thinks she's a real hot shot with her Dragon Dance and all that but she sucks!

3: Koga cuz he keeps trying to win Kagome's heart and take her from InuYasha, but he never suceedes. Why doesn't he lay off?-_-;

4. Jaken because he's annoying and I wish I could kill him like Sesshomaru wants to.

5. Rin :haha: (sort of) I don't really know why but she's annoying!