Miyu

who do you hate?

the one who has no purpose would have to be you know what every one has a purpose even that little bitch sledge Koga is not squeezed in he's in alot of episodes and he protects kagome when inu can't and he has afiance who ould have figured that oops that was a spoiler

He does not, half the time he snatches her away, Inuyasha has the situation mostly under control, and Kagome can take care of herself. Very few times he actually "saved" her from danger.

Saying Kouga is as good as Sesshomaru is an insult. Sesshomaru is far more powerful than he could ever dream of being, on top of that he is a weakling aided by jewel shards, and without them he probably wouldnt even stand up to Sango.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

HOW DARE YOU!!! insult master koga the jewel shards only power his legs for speed he'll kick sango's ass and miroku and inu-yasha who is nothiong without his tetsaiga notice how lord koga never uses hi sword and he snatches kagome away to bring her into safety and did you see the ep where inu and koga team up against naraku's 4&5th detachment juurumaru and kagermaru when Kagermaru controled juurumaru something naraku can't do and juurumaru kills anything he see now if you seen it tell me now if koga is useless you need to watch the show further to understand it and i never said he's was stronger than sesshomaru and koga can destroy naraku's body while sango can't so please get ypur facts straight and notice how he killed one of naraku's deteach ments

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That was a very long sentence.

I have seen every episode aired on AS thank you, alot of them many times over. It is you that happens to be mistaken, He had one in his arm at the time of juurumaru. Plus Im pretty sure it was Inuyasha that killed them, Kouga moved out of the way before he got sliced in half.

The jewel shards not only give him speed but power in his legs.

Lets take away his shards and the tetsaiga. Kouga is not stronger than Inuyasha. I think you are forgetting that Inuyasha has the iron reaver soul stealer and blades of blood. On top of that If kouga would be as lucky enough to get that far with Inuyasha to with an inch of his life, he'd go bizzerk and transform. In that state, Kouga wouldnt stand a chance. Without his jewel shards he is just as weak as his comrades, who can barely stand up to the birds of paradise. If memory serves correct, Kouga gave Inuyasha his best at Naraku's false castle with extra help from naraku might I add. He still couldn't kill inuyasha. So even with the shards he wouldn't defeat inuyasha, and damn sure wouldnt last against Naraku. On top of all these Sango has done damage to many of naraku's incarnations, I don't know where you have been.

Kouga doesnt use his sword because its a peice of crap now that he has jewel shards.

Get off you high horse, don't tell me to get my facts straight when you dont have any. You really should stop acting like you know everything about every show. I wasn't even trying to argue this point. The fact that you could say that He belongs up there with Sesshomaru just isn't cool, he is no where in that league.

dan2.jpg

you said his comrades could not have stood up to the birds of paradise but if memory serves me correct koga killed two when he saved ayame with out even trying and damn right koga can whoop inuyasha with no jewel shards and no tetsaiga the iron rever soul stealer sucks ass as and attack and inu can't turn demon just cause his life is in danger notice how he transformed when the tetsaiga broke his life was always in danger before that point and he never did and how many times has he transformed after that and his life was in danger take his tetsaiga and kagome away and he's nothing everyone knows that look and i never said koga can beat sesshomaru cause in the show less than two people can kill sesshomaru and further more koga has proven his worth time after time notice how inuyasha can't kill kagura kanna or hakudoshi without his tetsaigaa and kanna should be the easiest of the remaining deteachments to kill i bet you next your gonna say inu yasha human form is powerful too so please don't try to contridict me because i know what i'm saying because i watch the jap episodes and re watch them on A.S. so don't get your undies in a bunch because of an opinion i have due to what i've seen

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I'm not trying to but in on this argument but um Kuwabara I would suggest you either take it easy or back out of this argument. You will not win against DX and this will end up turning into a flame if you don't stop your insistent know it all arguments. Just be glad DX is not an admin anymore or you would be in big trouble.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go now. I just thought I should warn you that your moving along a very destructive path on this forum if you continue these blatant arguments where you are clearly outgunned.

To keep my post somewhat on topic I also am not a big fan of Kouga. I don't know why but he just rubs me the wrong way.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Ayame

duh...

:meh:

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

you said his comrades could not have stood up to the birds of paradise but if memory serves me correct koga killed two when he saved ayame with out even trying and damn right koga can whoop inuyasha with no jewel shards and no tetsaiga the iron rever soul stealer sucks ass as and attack and inu can't turn demon just cause his life is in danger notice how he transformed when the tetsaiga broke his life was always in danger before that point and he never did and how many times has he transformed after that and his life was in danger take his tetsaiga and kagome away and he's nothing everyone knows that look and i never said koga can beat sesshomaru cause in the show less than two people can kill sesshomaru and further more koga has proven his worth time after time notice how inuyasha can't kill kagura kanna or hakudoshi without his tetsaigaa and kanna should be the easiest of the remaining deteachments to kill i bet you next your gonna say inu yasha human form is powerful too so please don't try to contridict me because i know what i'm saying because i watch the jap episodes and re watch them on A.S. so don't get your undies in a bunch because of an opinion i have due to what i've seen

Good God, use more than one sentence when you answer.

Yes Inuyasha transforms when his life is in danger, when the sword is not with him, He didnt at the begining of the series because guess what? The sword was in his fathers grave, in which was in his EYE. And I do believe when I made that comparasion we took away the sword and shards. Inuyasha can take way more punishement, and What is this about Soul Stealer sucking? What are you talking about, All kouga has is some kicks and punches, he has no special powers without his shards. Hell, Inuyasha survived through his own Windscar, Kouga ran away from it.

I like how you try to put words in my mouth.

i bet you next your gonna say inu yasha human form is powerful too so please don't try to contridict me because i know what i'm saying

Are you trying to insult me? I wouldnt say something as stupid as that. I dont need to contradict you, because you do that on your own. You obviously don't know what you are talking about since you cant even get the basic facts of the series down. Who cares if Inuyasha cant beat Kagura without the sword? Kouga cant even beat her with his shards. Are you even using common sense when you think about what you are going to say?

And if I am not mistaken it was you who got your panties in a wad because I said I disliked kouga. Your hypocracy is disturbing, don't tell me to argue against you opinions when you started it up by doing exactly that to me. You will not out argue me, because unlike you, I don't debate about anything unless I know what I am talking about. It would be very wise to take Striders advice. You cocky attitude will only cause people to dislike you, and you also make yourself look less intelligent than you probably are.

The whole point is, If kouga wasn't in the series, It wouldn't change it much. Take Sesshomaru out, and you lose a huge dynamic to the whole story. Therefore Kouga is not as important as Sesshomaru. Even Sango is more important to the story than Kouga, by way of her little brother. Whatching the Japanese episodes and then the Dub episdose does little but change around some dialog, It doesnt change the animation.

Good God, use more than one sentence when you answer.

yes PLEASE. the run on sentance is killer -_-; let's not attack each other. this is a message board not a dojo. no talkin junk shit about each other is allowed :meh:

anyway...

Kouga is important to the development of Inu Yasha's feelings for Kagome. He also wants to kill Naraku too. So like Sesshomaru, he is competition for Inu Yasha, just at something different.

Aint it nice when everybody can be right? ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

^_^; I had it remodeled. Now its a hair and nail salon ^_^;

would you like a facial? :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Well thanks Dubird. You really do shine light on things, you also seem to always say what i mean to say. The Run on sentence is a habit i do it in school to the L.Arts teacher always gets on my case.

now please i need a pedicure

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Guest DarkDivineAlex

I'm not too fond of Kagome's friends but i think every Character has a purpose withought them kagome would not realise her luv for Inuyasha:p

Inuyasha-The flat, boring, ugly dog bitch that doesn't have an inch of development through the series

Kikyou-The pessimistic "its all about me and how sad I am" girl. I'd like to rip her tounge out and shut her up once and for all XD

Kouga-Talk about an original character. I cal him Inuyasha in a wolf suit..they are the exact same character!

Miroku-Another one of the most original characters I have ever seen! How many other spontanious perverts are there in anime/manga:obvious sarcasum:.

Naraku-An awful villian. None of his actions have reason, and all villians need a reason. I just can't stand it when villians are made that wake up one day and decide to take over the world...

Kagura-All she was functional for besides saving Kohaku was asking stupid questions about Naraku "Ohh, why is that happening", "could it be that..."

Sango-Shes just boring(and selfish). Does this girl even have a solid personallity?

Sesshoumaru-ANGST WHORE! You know it ladies, if he has long hair and never talks, HE IS T3H RULE...not....

Shippou-No funtional reason of being besides annoyance..

So who do I like..not many Inuyasha characters actually...

Kohaku, Yura Of The Hair, Mushou, and Jakotsu...thats about it XD

kreepy.jpg