Miyu

who do you hate?

Even the villans, who should be hated, serve a perpose in the story. I haven't come across anyone I downright hate...yet :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I dont really hate the characters in that sort of way, the closes to that would be kouga. But all the characters have their useful purpose.

what do you mean you hate koga everyone else has purpose Koga has purpose he protects Kagome when inuyasha can't shippo has no purpose kagome's friends have no purpose koga is just as important as sesshomaru and kykyo if not more important than kykyo

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

what do you mean you hate koga everyone else has purpose Koga has purpose he protects Kagome when inuyasha can't shippo has no purpose kagome's friends have no purpose koga is just as important as sesshomaru and kykyo if not more important than kykyo

Why don't you do us all a favor and completely read what I said. Did I say EVERYONE ELSE?

Lets take a look at what I said

I dont really hate the characters in that sort of way, the closest to that would be kouga. But all the characters have their useful purpose.

Do you like to start up arguements? trust me, I am the last person on this forum you would like to argue with. Do not put words in my mouth. If i choose to dislike a character, I will.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Most villians who're really powerful like the faceless demon who came out from Naraku and others I can't remember :/

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i feel like kouga is squeezed in character..no big significance without shakon shard etc.

there's this one villian i dont like but adult swim hasnt shown it yet so i wont say.

hint spoilers.:happy:

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

i hate kogomes friends there so plasic they suck ball there stupid and dum fucking lesbos

its better to see the show with out them it would be cool if inuyasha use his wind scare on them i could see it now ass legs hand blood all in the air ha ha ha hope they all die

i've never been annoyed by any character on inuyasha, except maybe that b*tch sota has a crush on. that damn richie b*tch thinks shes all that! :x

But I thought they were going around ?! The last Inu Yasha episode I watched, had him propose to her and then they hugged which made Inu Yasha and Kagome feel all wierd (hiding in the bushes as they were) :happy:. Did something happen afterwards, in the later episodes :) .... do tell !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

hint spoilers.:happy:

oh forgot about that. lol

there's this bandit flamboyant guy naraku revives with shikon shard. he has whip-like sword. in the last fight with inuyasha, i seriously thought he was going to rape him. he annoy the crap outta me.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

the one who has no purpose would have to be you know what every one has a purpose even that little bitch sledge Koga is not squeezed in he's in alot of episodes and he protects kagome when inu can't and he has afiance who ould have figured that oops that was a spoiler

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

But I thought they were going around ?! The last Inu Yasha episode I watched, had him propose to her and then they hugged which made Inu Yasha and Kagome feel all wierd (hiding in the bushes as they were) :happy:. Did something happen afterwards, in the later episodes :) .... do tell !

no, not that i'm aware of. i just didn't like that little girl. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

oh forgot about that. lol

there's this bandit flamboyant guy naraku revives with shikon shard. he has whip-like sword. in the last fight with inuyasha, i seriously thought he was going to rape him. he annoy the crap outta me.

isn't it cald the shikon jewel???

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg