Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

New Jersey to legalize medical marijuana use

New Jersey lawmakers vote to legalize medical marijuana

TRENTON, N.J. — The New Jersey Legislature on Monday approved a plan that would make the state the 14th in the nation, but one of the few on the East Coast, to legalize the use of marijuana to help patients with chronic illnesses.

The General Assembly and state Senate, on the final day of the legislative session, approved a plan to allow patients diagnosed with severe illnesses — including cancer, AIDS, Lou Gehrig's disease, muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis — access to marijuana distributed through state-monitored dispensaries.

Gov. Jon Corzine has said he would sign it into law before leaving office next Tuesday. Supporters said that within nine months, patients with a prescription from their doctors should be able to obtain marijuana at one of six locations around the state.

:goodjob:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yeah i saw that ont he news earlier go NJ :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I just might end up bein yer neighbor X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this