Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

New Years Eve plans?

Whats everyone's plans for New Years Eve? Going to a party? Getting trashed? Hanging out with family?

Anyone else going to get trashed and make out with a hottie when the ball drops? :teethglint:

lol, we invited lady's sister and her boyfriend over for new years, I'm going to make some mini white castle burgers with the new mini burger grill kit I got on my b-day, and I think I'll throw some ribs on the grill while I'm at it. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

WC, Ribs!?!! WIN!!! Have fun have fun!!!

I guess 2-3 families are gonna hang out for dinner at one of their apartments, indoors, alcohol, food, kids around, me being the only single guy, hopeless single guy. I hope I don't get thrashed enough to go around kissing em women, their husbands would be right next to them ... I'd surely get 'thrashed' X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Right now I'm going to celebrate that this nightmare of a year is over.

Then I'll be on PS Home celebrating January 1st (twice) depending on when the ball in their central plaza drops.

After that I'll be ignoring my family until Joshua's B-Day & Easter come around because right now all they've been doing for months is getting in the way of my plans.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

way to tired to even watch a movie

it is 8.30pm my time and daughter has just fell asleep, she has been up sinc 3.30am

so im prob off to bed with in the hour. '[

i feel so old

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

As far as I know the parents and I are going to a ritzy (for ND standards) restaurant with some family friends to have dinner and drink. Don't exactly know if anything else is on the menu for tonight. All I know is I plan on getting completely f'ed up as it's been well over a year since I last partied and well over 6 months since I've last drank.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Everyone should drink tonight! :wino:

I just got back from the liquor store with a large bottle of Red Cat, Cabin Fever and a bottle of Merrys irish liquor for my coffee because Baileys is so damn expensive.

Then I'll be on PS Home celebrating January 1st (twice) depending on when the ball in their central plaza drops.

I'll probably be online too. Except I'll be on Guild Wars to see what the new years hats look like. :P

way to tired to even watch a movie

it is 8.30pm my time and daughter has just fell asleep, she has been up sinc 3.30am

so im prob off to bed with in the hour. '[

i feel so old

You have a child, you are old. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

staying home with the family and drinking sparkling apple cider counting down till my birthday on the 12th!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'll probably be online too. Except I'll be on Guild Wars to see what the new years hats look like. :P
I just got done celebrating the new year!... well maybe not exactly done yet...

Yesterday at Friendly's had 2 Lava Cake Sundaes, a Fribble, & 2 cokes.

Then spent all night on PS Home despite missing the ball drop.

Side note at 11PM finally pre-order God Of War III: Ultimate Edition.

And now I'm back from Friendly's again after having 2 Super Sizzling Breakfastes, Orange Juice & Chocolate Milk.

-

Good riddance previous decade! You were a Hell On Earth for the most part.

Hello new decade! Where I'm going to reach new goals I never looked for in the last.

-

Dang full stomach! Now I'm going to go buy myself a Ghost Buster Firehouse!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

We watched the rest of Gurren Lagann w/ lil Tweek, I had a few risling spritzers....

So fuckin glad 09 is over. It was a mostly shitty year

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers