Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Douche of the day

... but it's a lil funny.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/37659- ... 38303.html

A GIRL SNITCHES ON HER BROTHER TO THEIR PARENTS . . . SO DUDE GETS HER BACK BY PUTTING HER BUSINESS OUT THERE ON FACEBOOK. (it's in Caps on the site, and I'm too lazy to change it).

1261321337faceook_fail1.jpg

1261321338faceook_fail2.jpg

1261321339faceook_fail3.jpg

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

amazing XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

There were 3-4 noisy kids on the subway this morning standing next to me, and one of them reached out for a window but couldn't get the other side open. I could do it. But, it's cold outside and the temperature in the subway-car was just about good. He asked me if I could open the other clasp and I said 'No'. Blank stare. The guy who asked me said he was feeling stuffy *he had a leather jacket on and some other layers* and I said 'I'm sorry, but Naah.' This other smartass in the group said 'Hey, you mad about something? You have a problem?' and I said 'No, why would I have a problem?' The other guy said 'Because you don't want to open the window'. I said 'If you're hot you can take off your jacket, or help yourself and open the window. *I made room* Go ahead.'

Of course they didn't open it. I just liked how they assumed I had a problem because I didn't listen to them. Kids these days think everyone should roll over and wag their tails if they're asked to. Frack that.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wow living in NY made you grow some eh P chan

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

There were 3-4 noisy kids on the subway this morning standing next to me, and one of them reached out for a window but couldn't get the other side open. I could do it. But, it's cold outside and the temperature in the subway-car was just about good. He asked me if I could open the other clasp and I said 'No'. Blank stare. The guy who asked me said he was feeling stuffy *he had a leather jacket on and some other layers* and I said 'I'm sorry, but Naah.' This other smartass in the group said 'Hey, you mad about something? You have a problem?' and I said 'No, why would I have a problem?' The other guy said 'Because you don't want to open the window'. I said 'If you're hot you can take off your jacket, or help yourself and open the window. *I made room* Go ahead.'

Of course they didn't open it. I just liked how they assumed I had a problem because I didn't listen to them. Kids these days think everyone should roll over and wag their tails if they're asked to. Frack that.

wow... what a rude NY asshole you've turned into.

lmao, j/k. thats awesome. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

X'D ... I was fending for myself *makes up an excuse for God when he's asked of what happened last week during his interview to step into Heaven*

Sign in to follow this