Sign in to follow this  
boondock_saint

girls

so this has been a fairly common thing in my life. I crush easily on girls and generally have trouble committing to relationships that I am in. Currently, I am pursuing a girl I go to college with. But I have a lot of friends who are girls and some of them I used to have a "thing" for and if I think about our interactions from the past, I start to redevelop a crush on them. :nosebleed:

My thoughts are pretty scattered right now and I guess Im just trying to figure things out for myself before I jump into a relationship. But, I just wanted to see what feedback I could get from yall.

peace love and chincken grease

sigblur6aj.jpg

My experience isn't going to help much... But from it all I can state is...

Lust leads to stupidity. Love leads to misery.

Although I much prefer Ron White's advice...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8]YouTube- Ron White - Stupid is forever[/ame]

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

well, if yer confused with all the options before you, choose nothing. You aren't required to have a girlfriend, its something you choose when you click with the right person.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

If you've got a crush on, for example - 5 girls, have a 6some with them. The girl you think of the most after the experience is the one you're more inclined to like. Makes sense, right? And, forget I said that X'D.

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Listen to Lady, you don't have to have a girlfriend, i suggest you just take two steps back and just be a friend, if sometime later down the road you feel you'd like to give it a shot, go for it, otherwise don't rush into a relationship and definitely don't loose sleep over it.

btw nice video Myk JL

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

sleep with them then see how you feel. at 18ish, its hard to tell lust from genuine infatuation

after sex, see how you feel, results might surprise you

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

1 in 4 has a sti

if yer gonna go poking around wrap yer junk dude

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I agree with lady. You DON'T have to have a girlfriend but wrap it before you tap it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru