Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Now drinking ...

cranberry juice for a kidney infection (Surgery Monday the 21st of December!) Bye bye kidney infections

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

cranberry juice for a kidney infection (Surgery Monday the 21st of December!) Bye bye kidney infections

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cranberry is not bladder friendly! Acidic citrus is a no no no! Try blueberry or pear instead. Cranberry only for a few days while the bladder is infected otherwise skip it.

My sis has been in and out of the hospital since Nov with kidney problems and I've been researching. -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i finally tried this stuff we just started carrying in the store around summer time... I'm not much into fruity drinks... half the time they don't sit well in my stomach, the sugar makes my teeth hurt, or worst of all they're pomegranate (which gives me a headache beyond belief).... but i tried it.

fuze-slenderize.jpg

Fuze strawberry Melon

it was surprisingly good for having a little bit of sugar, and even though it says there's a lot of vitamin C, it didn't give me a headache O_O

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg