Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Holiday toy nightmare round 2

Every year I seem to get stuck with some toy item my daughter wants that is a pain in the ass to find..so this year when I got my school money in the fall I got her all her xmas stuff early so it was done, I got the coolest toy and I would not have to worry about black friday sales, lines or crazy rude people. This year I purchased 2 2008 Disney porcelain enchanted evening Sleeping Beauty dolls at $26.99. I got one for myself and one for my husband's sister who has a best friend who is also a Sleeping beauty fan. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) happens to be my daughter's FAVORITE princess (mine too). Well, since my daughter layed eyes upon this doll:sparkle: she has bugged me about it. She really wants this doll. She just turned 5 and I thought this would be a good age to start giving her big girl stuff to collect like this wonderful porcelain doll. She asked Santa for a porcelain doll this year for xmas and I know she is talking about the one I have... So I went back to Toys R Us to find this doll and guess what..they don't have it. Not only do they not have it, the website dosn't have it and I googled it and it is NOWHERE to be found. Now I am in a bidding war with 2 other people over a similar doll (I have to have a porcelain doll that looks like the real Sleeping Beauty from the cartoon). I really want to make this xmas special and I ALWAYS go over budget when it comes to her because I just end up doing it. Every year a limit is set and every year I go over. I dunno am I just trying too hard?:huh: I just want my princess to be happy :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

spoiling once a year is okay its the chronic spoiling that turns sweet little babies into fucking assholes

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this