Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Code geass

It is an absolute must

outline,

After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

Geass is the name of Lalouch's ability,

it Has a hint of Death Note, as his power to change lives, and what cost it has

only the audience knows lalouch motivation, and you cant help but love him though every character grows to hate him

every step if explained from how Lalouch wehnt from a teen to what he ends up as, it is beautifully told and animated

really is a 10/10, i watched it in eng dubb which was perfectly done

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Hey interesting find. I'm up to episode 3. I'm kinda hung upon how you can't tell Japanese and Westerners apart since they all look alike and that they all speak perfect Japanese including Britannia soldiers but that's how anime is I guess. Other than that good actions and nice concept on the story so far.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I really liked it

they even killed off the bitch I couldn't stand yayyyyy :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i couldnt help but love then hate then love his best friend,

you could easily understand all their motivations, but the tragedy of the story is is no one but the view under stood the characters motivations and goals.

so the hate they received is understandable but you cant help feeling for them

sigpic1620_11.gif

I watched Season 1 & 2 when they were on Adult Swim.

You can get all of Season 1 on Bandai's You Tube channel. Don't know if they'll do the same for Season 2.

Only thing that keeps it from being my all time favorite is the usual High School Setting & under aged characters.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

even though they were all teens they were ment to be late teens like 17 im guessing as they wernt far off from graduation

unlike air gear where 14 year olds are doing life/death battle royales with fists and ikke getting love interest from simca (25)

sigpic1620_11.gif