Stephen Saland, R-Poughkeepsie [was "Undecided" in November]

James Seward, R-Milford

Dean Skelos, R-Nassau

William Stachowski, D-Buffalo

Dale Volker, R-Depew

George Winner, R-Elmira

Catharine Young, R-Olean

so yeah.... I wrote the fucker a love letter

I am absolutely disgusted you voted against making gay marriage legal and acceptable in this state. You say you researched this topic and talked to your constituents; I don't believe you for if you did you would not have voted like a hysterical theist but an intelligent law maker.

You expect people to pay the same taxes while being treated as second class citizens, its unconstitutional and totally unacceptable.

No church will ever be forced to bless a marriage they don't want to, but the LAW MUST PROTECT EVERYONE EQUALLY; that is why we have a Bill of Rights. Saying that marriage is strictly between a man and woman because of YOUR theist beliefs violates we the people's protection in regards to the separation of church and state. You are way out of line bringing your religions philosophy into state politics. This is a civil rights issue not a crusade.

You will not get my vote again, I will campaign tirelessly for your opponent. Obviously you need the break from your elected position to study constitutional law and civil liberties.

This senate has completely blown it. No one has forgotten the petty partisan politics of the summer and now this.

If you people will not do what is best for the citizens and the state of NY we the people will oust you all and elect persons that will get the job done.

oh yes pissed...

Johnny just made it to the top of my shit list. In light of the 'cuse thread I put in random the other day its obvious this motherfucker is way outta touch and not voting our beliefs. Its time for him to take a hike, perhaps the Appalachian trail ... fucker is so outta here :kapow1::kapow2:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Personally it disturbs me to no end to see Congress, both at a state and especially at a federal level, doing these things.

The US has always been a haven for those who are persecuted in one manner or another. Many of our ancestors were victims of religious persecutions in Europe and elsewhere, its why they decided to make the trip.

Our constitution demands that Church (religion of any kind) and State (any level of government) be separate entities and that they should have NO involvement with one another. Any entanglement of Church and State should be expelled from the position that they are in. The government is elected for and by the people. As such it is our best interests that they serve, not their own. Not those with the money or power to grant them what they wish. But the people of this country.

So frickin tired of politics and church getting in the way of progression and our freedoms.

:bitchin:

Khellv2.jpg

oh yes pissed...

Johnny just made it to the top of my shit list. In light of the 'cuse thread I put in random the other day its obvious this motherfucker is way outta touch and not voting our beliefs. Its time for him to take a hike, perhaps the Appalachian trail ... fucker is so outta here

:kapow1::kapow2:

:picknose: He probably owns a corduroy skirt.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Personally it disturbs me to no end to see Congress, both at a state and especially at a federal level, doing these things.

The US has always been a haven for those who are persecuted in one manner or another. Many of our ancestors were victims of religious persecutions in Europe and elsewhere, its why they decided to make the trip.

Our constitution demands that Church (religion of any kind) and State (any level of government) be separate entities and that they should have NO involvement with one another. Any entanglement of Church and State should be expelled from the position that they are in. The government is elected for and by the people. As such it is our best interests that they serve, not their own. Not those with the money or power to grant them what they wish. But the people of this country.

So frickin tired of politics and church getting in the way of progression and our freedoms.

:bitchin:

Well said. :tup:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this