Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

okay I admit I love the cuse

Yes I bitch about Syracuse and it deserves it. Ppl gettin shot up in the ghetto, fuckin highway cuts the city in half, downtown driving hell hole, pot holes so big on Hiawatha Blvd you can lose a car in them, WTF Carosel Mall etc....

but I guess it aint all bad. I ran across this article today and it made me smile.

Gay-bashing woman humiliated for wearing hideous skirt

:goodjob:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Don't get any ideas from that guy GG! :P

Yes I bitch about Syracuse and it deserves it. Ppl gettin shot up in the ghetto, fuckin highway cuts the city in half, downtown driving hell hole, pot holes so big on Hiawatha Blvd you can lose a car in them, WTF Carosel Mall etc....

but I guess it aint all bad. I ran across this article today and it made me smile.

Gay-bashing woman humiliated for wearing hideous skirt

:goodjob:

I hate that material. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

In a dream of mine ... I remember cos I typed it out right after I had it ... I fell in love with this person ... and I spoke to her, she spoke to me, blah blah all that making out-dated-lunches-movies all happened in a quick second or something, and we're suddenly in Vegas trying to get married ... and that's when the priest in one of those quickie Vegas kinda wedding chapels comes up to me and asks me why I was holding a door with a poster of Chii on it >_>' ... so yeah, this is an old old OLD dream, but it ALMOST happened in the not-so-real-world X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

In a dream of mine ... I remember cos I typed it out right after I had it ... I fell in love with this person ... and I spoke to her, she spoke to me, blah blah all that making out-dated-lunches-movies all happened in a quick second or something, and we're suddenly in Vegas trying to get married ... and that's when the priest in one of those quickie Vegas kinda wedding chapels comes up to me and asks me why I was holding a door with a poster of Chii on it >_>' ... so yeah, this is an old old OLD dream, but it ALMOST happened in the not-so-real-world X'D.

I could see that happening... especially if you're drunk...

Do you remember telling everyone at the fest that you sometimes woke up with chii.... holding you?

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

GG.... .....

picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=231

Before I knew it I had 100+ people holding signs for gay rights asking people to honk their horns to support. I was interviewed by a news station, and more than 5 student organization papers, and the post standard of syracuse. I never expected anybody to come stand by me and support and I appreciate it so much that everyone came! It meant so much and it proved to those ignorant people that we aren't afraid, and we will put up a fight.

I'm proud that Syracuse has such a homosexual friendly community.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

There are so many things I can say to this but I won't, just because its too easy. I'm thinking we need to get you some help my friend, maybe a girlfriend.

On topic, thats freaking awesome. It's good to see people sticking up for his rights as well as him standing up for his own. Plus that sign of his is just awesome.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589