Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladywriter

filler over

4 posts in this topic

I dunno when, by chance I noticed this latest ep was sasuke vs Itachi. That was actually something I wanted to see :P It was shortly after this I stopped reading the manga. Maybe if they don't do filler I'll watch some eps and catch up.... maybe

Just a heads up. Anybody know what eps is filler junk so I don't waste disk space on da shit?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have no clue ... I actually went from 80something straight to the current double ep featuring their fight X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I did watch the Shikamaru fight, but then it went to crap again so I stopped again, that was a while ago. I can't really remember and Wiki ep list is no help ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homecoming_%28Naruto_episode%29

whats the filler? :look:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm not sure but It looks like the fillers have started again or their just slightly off track. I've never read the manga so I wouldn't know. It's the eps were their protecting some stereotypical chick that has a forbidden jutsu that can level a whole city like a freaking nuke.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0