Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Guild Wars 2

You should try Dragon Age Origins while you are waiting. :P This game is awesome. I was instantly hooked after the first battle lol. They also have different storyline for different race you pick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lub5e_9NDW8]YouTube- Dragon Age Origins Gameplay PT3[/ame]

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

yeah Dragon Age Origins is really fun but they dont have a computer that can handle it :P and i dont think they have a 360 yet either :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I thought I was playing Dragon Age on FB and felt awesome thinking 'finally I'm playing something everyone else is ...' ... *palm face*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You should try Dragon Age Origins while you are waiting. :P This game is awesome. I was instantly hooked after the first battle lol. They also have different storyline for different race you pick.

That game does look good, but yeah... our computers suck and we don't have any of the newer systems. :crap:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg