Sign in to follow this  
slippers

Is it feminine for a guy to wear a hairpin with hair up kinda?

~come see me I'll play with it~ :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Suave makes a good moistureizing shampoo and conditior (seperate ones). I've used that from time to time when hair gets dry, and it perks it up quickly. And, being Suave, it's nice and cheap. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

i think my hair's always been frizzy..it just got worse and worse lol. i've been using pert plus w/conditioner (2 in 1) but i never really liked it.

i just bought a dove shampoo. i used them in the past and made my hair softer so hopefully this will work. i'll look for suave too next time to see which is better

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

if you are having trouble with frizzy, a 2-in-1 won't really help....you need actual conditioner....you might look into some one time use stuff or some cream conditioner to get your hair into shape, and the go with regular stuff....

also, don't know if you do this, but don't go to sleep with it pulled back, espically when wet....for some types of hair, it causes it to break easily, which increases frizzyness....^^

acsig2016.jpg

ya like dubird said 2 in 1 doesn't really help very much. you need to do the shampoo THEN the conditioner in 2 separate steps for it to do much of anything.

also, fun fact i learned was if you're going to sleep with it wet, you should wrap it in silk (or to make it easier have a silk pillowcase) because cotton (whether it be a bandana or your sheets) will absorb all of the moisture from your hair.

maybe even a leave in conditioner would help you out a bit. i know Aussie makes one that has helped me a hell of a lot, but it does smell kinda girly lol... but im sure there are other brands too. just take a nice walk down the shampoo aisle in any store :)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

dubird/cabbit -

ah..i have at least 2 differnt 2 in 1s (same brand -_-) because i thought they would help..what a waste. thanx

but i do have a dove conditioner that i bought months ago and forgot about. ^_^;;. i'll give that a try as well.

and nah, i don't go to sleep with my hair wet, but i always put a hand towel over my pillow..can't help it though because i don't want my pillow to get dirt and oil and stuff.

the dove conditioner would be alright to use along with the 2 in 1 (that way you don't just waste it!)

and i don't always wrap up my hair, but it was just a random tip i thought i'd share lol. my hair takes 2 days to dry so sometimes i wrap it because i don't want to sleep on a wet pillow 2 nights in a row ^^;;

2 days?? damn i'd go crazy if it took that long. O_O

i don't use hair dryer so it takes a couple hours at most for mine to dry..but i do wear a ponytail when it's still wet since a towel (i try to squeeze the living daylights out of it to get all the water out from my hair) can do only so much..but if i don't it'll go puff up.

ya you get used to it ^^;; my hair is so thick though so it takes foreverrrr

i don't use a hair dryer either... since it adds volume to your hair (volume is something i definitely DONT need...) and i try not to use any heat on my hair what so ever to damage it any more.

Is it safe to dry your hair with one of those towels detailers use to dry cars? I have one and it sucks up more water than any other towel I've seen. I forget the name of the one I have, but its blue and is made to be stored moist. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Problem with using a pony-tail holder while it's wet is that it can damage your hair as well. Wet hair is easier to damage than dry. If you want to put it up while it's wet, either braid it and use the holder only on the bottom, or pin it with a large barette or clip.

Sledge: I honestly don't know, I've never tried it. ^_^; It's probally ok if you just use to get your hair to damp instead of dry. Leave a little bit of moisture on your hair to be absorbed or evaporated naturally.

acsig2016.jpg

my hair does the ginny curl and will frizz out if I give it the chance -_-;

2 to 3 times a week I use Back to Basic salon quality shampoo/conditioner. (My sis got me hooked on it) Its more expensive then reg shampoo but you use a whole lot less. A small amount of the shampoo lathers like ya wouldn't believe. It doesn't have the same chem in mass produced cheap shampoo that damage hair and follicle.

In between if I gotta wash grass dirt weeds dinner smell outta my hair I use Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Sleek & Shine for a quick wash.It does leave it feeling uber conditioned, not greasy but slick.

If I'm washing out hair color out I go with a cheap shampoo, herbal essence vo5, suave to further strip my hair but then I hit it w the good conditioner.

I use dove 2 in 1 when I give pwee pwee a bath, takes care of the poop foot :P I've used the White Rain stuff to get stains outta clothes. wet hair breaks easier so try this out: brush yer hair out b4 ya go shower and wash it. After shower wrap in the towel turban style to let it take sommore water out. Brush it first then comb it (I do it so its flatter, gotta pull the stupid curl out). If I comb it straight and let it dry like that it will stay pretty flat and smooth. To make my hair legitimately flat I have to get a wrap or iron the shit.

For ponytails and fun buns :P use scrunchies & ties that have no metal part cuz they'll grab break and cut yer hair. Twist it and stick it with a clip to keep it back is also minimal damage

I'm tuff on my hair esp the ends. the longer it gets the more the ends get rubbed between my back and the chair fraying them out. I bend over to weed and they're in the dirt, I get down to clean and they're on the floor table whatever. I do the librarian bun when I gotta clean the bathroom -_-; I'm willing to bet it I had a dime for every time I singed bangs lighting up I could pay off the car :P I dun have bangs rite now but I need to put some there.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this