Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

something odd about some Disney movies...

Sitting here watching Lion King, and something occured to me that makes a lot of these movies a lot creepier. Ok, so you have the jungle setting, all the characters are animals. Fully sentient, intelligent animals, capable of some kind of self-government and cheesy songs. Yet, they eat each other. The preditor ones go around killing eating the non-preditor ones, animals that they know are fully intelligent and if they've made friends with one species, may be related to their friends. And everyone's...ok with that? I mean, do they go around and only kill the non-sentient ones? How do they know the difference? Do they have their prey fill out some questionarre to find who they can kill and who they can't? Are there some species that aren't intelligent, so it's ok to eat?

Wow, cold meds make me think weird things. ^_^;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

lol! decongestants so it to me too X'D

but... you're right...its creepy

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I had creepy thoughts about Lion King after watching a show about actual lions... Then realizing I never saw Nala's dad... So if a pride of lions only consist of one male & the rest are females... Doesn't that mean Simba slept with his half sister?...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

... probably

its usually 1 adult male per pride and he'll kill the young cubs that aren't his own

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers