Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Sanctuary - Season 2

Anyone watching this series? I think this second season isn't going anywhere atm. It looks like the first couple episodes were used to write out a couple characters and bring in a couple new ones. Which was fine, but so far this season has not felt anything like the previous season.

Heres my current beefs with this season so far:

- I was also annoyed with the first episode of season 2.. there was a pointless car chase scene that was nothing more than constant camera shots of an in episode bmw commercial After the third time of showing the logo, it was just way too much.

- The scene transitions they use now look horrible and comic book styled.

- I'm glad they fixed Ashley's bangs, but then I noticed her forehead was huge... oh well, shes gone now. X'D

- The organization's weapon x program seemed like a rip off from the recent wolverine movie and what they turned Deadpool into.

- I know watch this on a HD television... and holy crap everything looks like blue screen. I know its made in a blue screen fashion, but on a SD television its much more impressive.

What I like so far:

- Ashley is dead. yay. Her character seemed all bubbly/blonde and out of place.

- The new girl should fit in much better, imo.

- The acting seems better.

- Whatshisface's hair reminds me of anime hair. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Great, for one I had no idea this was already airing and secondly it doesn't sound like it's living up to the awesome first season. Looks like I'll need to start dling and watching this one as well (not like I'm not already behind on the new season of Lie to Me and Penn and Teller, sigh).

So after all the hub bub from the end of season 1 they go and kill Ashley? I can't wait to see this (even though she was hot and I liked her).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

If you didn't like season 1, then don't even bother. So far this season isn't even close to being as good as season 1.

Great, for one I had no idea this was already airing and secondly it doesn't sound like it's living up to the awesome first season. Looks like I'll need to start dling and watching this one as well (not like I'm not already behind on the new season of Lie to Me and Penn and Teller, sigh).

So after all the hub bub from the end of season 1 they go and kill Ashley? I can't wait to see this (even though she was hot and I liked her).

I think the new girl is more attractive. ;)

I still have to find a place to thats putting it up for dl so I can see what she looks like. Blast not having the free time to look for this stuff and blast not having cable.

Sigh, I mean after everything they did in the first season, especially that damn ending, I still can't believe they killed her off though. I thought she'd have a lot to do with what the Cabal would be doing in season 2. Ohwell, I'll just have to keep searching for the eps online so I can watch it.

It was kind of a let down with what they did the Cabal even. Watch the eps and you'll see what I mean. btw, turns out the sanctuary had a small security force inside the santuary including what appeared to be a cave troll.. wtf.. why didn't they ever show these people in season 1.. and since that episode, they haven't shown them again.. wtf. -_-;

I'm reviving a dead topic, yay trendsetter me :P

So I finally got around to dling and starting season 2 (only two eps in) and I actually like it so far. I actually do not like the new girl as of now and am pissed Ashley is dead. Happy the Big Guy didn't die though (I so would of been pissed). Was sorta cool to see Druit (sp?) going all two blade sword fighting at that one point and that small security force was pretty pimp (seriously a troll in the mix was awesome) and I think that's only in the UK Sanctuary (the main one seems to have other security details) and that elemental was pretty pimp.

Gah, I digress. I'll go into more detail on my thoughts as I watch more into it but as of now I'm liking it.

That security team with the troll was awesome! I wish they'd show some teams like that more often! If anything, it makes you wonder why they never showed any security teams in the first season or even later in the second season.

The big guy dieing episode was one of the best episodes of the second season, aside from the finale. I loved how the entire episode wrapped up in the end. It reminded me of the series Eureka, how all the little observations come together at the end of the episode.

I wish the new girl would change up her attitude and wardrobe a bit. She has some potential, but its like shes a punky 80s chick. O_O