Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flying_Monkey

Dance Dance Revolutions

63 posts in this topic

i have yet to beat Paranoia on easy....it's so sad....i can do Hystaria on trick, but there's one section in the middle of Paranoia that i just can't get.....O.o.....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Paranoia is really hard in the middle, I can only do that on Light still. I love Heaven by DJ Sammy, that's one of my fav. songs on DDR MAX, that and Twilight Zone was pretty fun too. I can't wait to get the newest one that came out like right after Extreme, it looks really promising.:happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

you died in japan three years ago? you better go check the quote again...

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

LOL yeah, it's not that popular there anymore, but so what, it's popular here and that's what matters.

It's a very fun game, you should actually try playing it and actually make up a routine and it gets really fun.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Plus there's a system for playing it. You have to feel the rythem of the song, if you're just trying to hit the arrows, then yeah you'll suck at it, but if you get the rythem and move with it, it's a lot easier. I find that fast songs are much easier than slow songs.

lol yeah like on ZZ Unlimited, man I basically gave up half way through. Songs like There You'll Be, A, and Drop the Bomb are the one's I like.

Grrr....

*Throws you into the melty pit and walks away mumbling curses to herself*

Dang...if anyone here can or has beaten ZZ Unlimited in Standard mode...then holy frickin shit...you're bad ass and I will make you...something...don't know what yet.

Ok, that's enough. If you don't like the game, no one is forcing you to post here, nor are we strapping you to a DDR machine and forcing you to play. Unless you have an intelligent reason for not liking DDR that you would care to discuss in a mature manner, please let the rest of us continue our discussion without the negative comments. Any more (pardon the pun) 'monkey business', and I will probally become pissed off. And you don't want that. Understood?

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

O_O .....uhhhh.....*cowers in fear of Dubird's wrath* Who's up for a smashing game of beat the crap out of the loser dancers!?:haha:

Heaven? By DJ Sammy? Does DDR MAX2 have Sandstorm? I know Max does

I don't think so, but if it did, I would've mastered it already. I love that song.

And yes, Heaven by DJ Sammy.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la: