Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Dance Dance Revolutions

No it's not for strippers, thats what they call it when you play DDR with a controller instead of dancing. I play that way sometimes...but I don't really like too. It's just not challenging when you play it that way.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Ok, that's enough. If you don't like the game, no one is forcing you to post here, nor are we strapping you to a DDR machine and forcing you to play. Unless you have an intelligent reason for not liking DDR that you would care to discuss in a mature manner, please let the rest of us continue our discussion without the negative comments. Any more (pardon the pun) 'monkey business', and I will probally become pissed off. And you don't want that. Understood?

I started the thread.

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Uhhh...O_O I luv you Flying_Monkey, and uhh...I think you should let this one go. I respect your opion on this subject though, my own boyfriend laughs at me for playing it *only because he can't* but I think it would be a good idea to let this one go. Pick a diffrent battle to fight on another day, and Dubird...ummm...don't you think you're being a little harsh?

If your only purpose of posting this thread was to bash the game, then you had no business posting it in the first place. All I've seen you do is bash the game and people who play it. The only reason I'm keeping this topic open is that there are people who actually do want to talk about it and enjoy doing so. If you don't like the game, no one is forcing you to. We all know a lot of people don't like DDR or think it's stupid or whatever. That doesn't bother us. Now, if you started this topic with an honest desire to learn about the game, that's one thing. But I have not seen one positive post from you in this topic. In fact, most of your posts seem to have been designed to start arguments instead of simply trying to learn about something. One of my jobs is to stop flame wars before they get started, and that's what I'm doing.

And no, I don't think I'm being too harsh. I'm simply trying to head off a bad argument before it gets started. That's all. I'm not trying to censor anyone or belittle anyone. I just want to keep this topic from turning into a flame war. Believe me, you've not seen me be harsh before. Most people here haven't.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Okay, you're right Dubird. Sorry I kinda over stepped my bounds there, and you're right about you being harsh...I've seen you get harsh before. I think you were around when the Russian_Blue and Kell incedent happened. Yeah...that was harsh.

Well, if I'm going overboard, someone does need to say something, but that's not happened on my end before. I do try to be fair, but I will uphold the rules and I won't back down from that. I'm not mean, or I try not to be. Well, I'm not mean to the normal population that trys to obey the rules and all that. Flamers and crans have lost that protection. *most evil grin*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Flamers and crans have lost that protection. *most evil grin*

cranln.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers