Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Dance Dance Revolutions

Paranoia is really hard in the middle, I can only do that on Light still. I love Heaven by DJ Sammy, that's one of my fav. songs on DDR MAX, that and Twilight Zone was pretty fun too. I can't wait to get the newest one that came out like right after Extreme, it looks really promising.:happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Plus there's a system for playing it. You have to feel the rythem of the song, if you're just trying to hit the arrows, then yeah you'll suck at it, but if you get the rythem and move with it, it's a lot easier. I find that fast songs are much easier than slow songs.

Grrr....

*Throws you into the melty pit and walks away mumbling curses to herself*

Dang...if anyone here can or has beaten ZZ Unlimited in Standard mode...then holy frickin shit...you're bad ass and I will make you...something...don't know what yet.

Ok, that's enough. If you don't like the game, no one is forcing you to post here, nor are we strapping you to a DDR machine and forcing you to play. Unless you have an intelligent reason for not liking DDR that you would care to discuss in a mature manner, please let the rest of us continue our discussion without the negative comments. Any more (pardon the pun) 'monkey business', and I will probally become pissed off. And you don't want that. Understood?

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg