Sign in to follow this  
Eppy

Fairy Tail - Anime

So watched the first episode and holy crap it has an allstar seiyuu cast...

Happy - Kugimiya Rie

Natsu - Kakihara Tetsuya

Lucy - Hirano Aya

Gray - Nakamura Yuuichi

Erza - Ohara Sayaka

to name a few anyway...and first ep was pretty good :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yeah, the episode was awesome! It'll take me a bit to get used to Natsu's voice though ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I was expecting Natsu's voice to be more raspy and higher pitched. But overall the anime looked good. The animation for the different spells looked good. I wasn't expecting full metal alchemist style transmutation circles when using magic, but it looked good. :tup:

If anyone is interested in keeping up with this series, you can watch it online here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Fairy_Tail

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

eww streams :P fuck that noise

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yeah yeah, but some people don't want to download. :P

btw, what fansub group do you recommend? Horriblesubs audio seemed really wacky in episode 2. And why is everyone translating the word "mage" as "wizard" wizards just seems so off. *shrug*

Episode two was good. Grays voice sounded ok, but Elfman looked a little smaller than I thought he'd be.

you do know you gotta pay for the service on crunchy roll to see that :P and horriblesubs doesnt sub :P they use crunchy rolls script so blame CR's fansubbers

eppyomega.png

you do know you gotta pay for the service on crunchy roll to see that :P and horriblesubs doesnt sub :P they use crunchy rolls script so blame CR's fansubbers

Oooo I didn't know that!

No clue on the length of the series though ... I'd want something beyond the conventional 24-26 episodes.

Kite, why don't you start reading the manga? (I'm assuming you haven't)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

ahh! I didn't see that. F*ck that shit. >:-o

is it a 22 ep series or a naruto (milk every episode untill 9000 have been made)

It'll be more like a One Piece/Naruto. Except theres enough manga chapters to last for multiple seasons. I doubt there will be any filler for a long time. I'm just wondering if it'll be a constant production series or if they are doing it in seasons like Ippo is now.

btw, the series may seem like it'll start off at a decent pace, but believe me, the pace picks up even quicker and the fights get epic. I highly recommend it.

I kinda don't like the whole magic circle thing right before unleashing a power ... on the other hand Natsu's fire fist thud/ shake/ crackle is exciting. I'll re-read the initial chapters though cos I think they're skipping a few bits, and I was a bit sleepy when I watched it X'D.

Sign in to follow this