Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Obama: The Great Salesman

A small chunk.

Do you see how the plate full of things in Obama's agenda is working to control the unity behind any opposition to any single thing that matters? The anti-war movement is silent, the anti-Bush crowd is confused, and the media has turned the least important issue on the spectrum of issues, healthcare, to be of the most dire concern. America currently has one of the greatest medical products in the world... but reforming it is more important than imperial wars, a collapsing economy, and a collapsing dollar.

Do you see it yet?

Maybe "Change" will come next year, or the year after that, or maybe next term... Or maybe you all have been conned by a great salesman.

The rest.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=25859

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

enough w/ timid dems pandering to psychotic repugs. Just get the shit done alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

enough w/ timid dems pandering to psychotic repugs. Just get the shit done alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy >.<
With the shit stated at the G20 summit, it better not be an invasion of Iran.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Obama's approval rating is lower than Jimmy Carters. He isn't fooling anyone. All talk, and not getting shit done. He'll get the boot in 2012 if he doesn't start doing shit besides calling Kanye West a Jackass... if we are all still around after December 21st.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

So much hype, so little performance.
agreed

[bitter moment]we should have elected Hillary[/bitter moment]

Have you ever actually thought about why Obama has piled up so much onto his plate in his first year of the presidency?
Yes actually I have. The bank and auto bailouts weren't imagined during the primaries when it was Obama vs Hillary. Can't say they were completely unexpected, but they are not the results of the current admin; they are the results of fail Bush policies, deregulation of financial industries and shifting the tax burden to the middle class.

The dems ran candidates that emphasized a commitment to getting the f out of Iraq, reforming health care - it is an issue and has been an issue that directly effects millions of people on a daily basis- I certainly wouldn't call it "the least important issue", infrastructure, housing, addressing climate and energy issues etc.

Obama already had priorities coming into the job, thanks to former horrible retard prez W, failing financial corporations and the failing auto industry became new priorities. Everyone was so sure it would be the end of America if AIG or General Moters went bust.

He is still addressing his campaign promises, we have a health reform and a climate bill going through all the motions presently. Downsizing in Iraq is continuing, unfortunately most of those troops will be sent to Afghanistan to finish the now more difficult job of erasing AQ that has had years to entrench themselves cuz lets face it, the Bush admin blew it big time there so they could go after Saddam out of Bushy revenge and get their pipeline deal etc. Ya know, stuff more important then national/global security. Obama had his own things to do (which is why we elected him) but his/our stuff is 1 taking a beat down in the house/senate from repugs and conserve a dems ~I'm thinking none of them will be re elected if they blow climate or health care bills regardless of party~ and 2 has to compete with Bush clean up costs (the money the tax payers has handed out in corporate welfare is obscene). Bailouts also took center stage for the first few months which annoyed the voters who were not seeing our will be done, thus many democrats are very impatient with govt right now. I find that ironic considering we sat quietly waiting our turn for 8 years of disaster Bush.

I signed up over at Camp for Lib early on during the prez primaries; I was undecided and wanted to hear all the candidates. I like Ron Paul and I think he's right on about a lotta things. The repugs totaly shut him down, did their best to humiliate him and not take him seriously even though poll after poll showed RP won the debates. It shows his own party is afraid of him and his ideas. It took getting a dem majority in the house for Ron to get the co sponsors he needs to audit the fed.

I'm basically doing the same things during this admin that I did in the last; sending lotsa letters to ol' Chuck Schumer, following the bills, the politicians, the science, the money trail. What is different now is the level of violence/danger those opposed to the admin are displaying. Bill O the ass clown preached Tiller the baby killer to the unstable and the man is dead. Right wing media has gone around the bend or off the cliff or some damn thing. Nutters like Glenn Beck are terrorizing people that are already frightened, using the old repug trick of keeping the terrorist threat level as high as possible to keep people skiddish. Astroturf groups send out instructions on how to prevent intelligent dialogue on the issues, a deliberate attempt to keep everyone un or under informed. These idiots come to meetings carrying guns and crucifixes. The oppositions approach is aggression over discussion.

We have better 'homeland security' now then we did when Bill Clinton was in office...I suppose... at the very least I sure fucking hope so because all this happy crap shit, this kind of aggression is what led to Where Were You When You Heard The News?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGiuF97fRE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Dr. Paul on the Iranian Nuclear Program[/ame]

Timothy McVeigh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was a United States Army veteran and security guard who was convicted of bombing the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, the second anniversary of the Waco Siege, as revenge or to inspire revolt against what he considered a tyrannical federal government. The bombing killed 168 people and was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks.[2] He was convicted of 11 federal offenses, sentenced to death and executed on June 11, 2001.

Now if we invade Iran its all going to be Obama on this one; in other words not Bush. Did Obama even acknowledge the wrong done by police at the G20?

As for the Oklahoma City Bombing, it just didn't happen out of thin air over the media. McVeigh was a nutcase out for revenge that happened to other nutcases who were being attacked by the ATF.

Iran isn't a threat to us. It will be long and long b4 they have long range missiles capable of hitting us. Let the countries they'll bomb first... like Israel handle the situation themselves.

The Clinton admin wasn't fans of automatic/semiautomatic weaponry. I can't say I've ever seen anyone deer hunt w/ a Gatling gun :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Iran isn't a threat to us. It will be long and long b4 they have long range missiles capable of hitting us. Let the countries they'll bomb first... like Israel handle the situation themselves.

The Clinton admin wasn't fans of automatic/semiautomatic weaponry. I can't say I've ever seen anyone deer hunt w/ a Gatling gun :P

But do you think you'd trust Obama if he does order an invasion of Iran?

Sign in to follow this