Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Fox News shows murder and blames it on the godless

So Glenn Beck on Fox News recently (September 29, 2009) showed a graphic murder. This is the sort of thing that would get a video pulled from youtube almost immediately, but for some reason Fox deemed it important enough to put on the Glenn Beck show.

Now I've seen the ugly side of mankind. But to be honest this is something that one has to mentally prepare for. It should not be the sort of thing that should get pushed in your face. I mean the only warning Beck gives is to tell 'children to leave the room' before showing the young teen getting beaten to death. This is I am pretty sure just for the shock value to make the audience more receptive to Beck telling them that its all because we have taken in god we trust off some of our currency.

Beck goes on to blame this on the 'loss of god' in America.

Beck gives several monologues as tirades where he basically dictates to the audience what they should think, and in this sense is not unlike howtheworldworks.

Watching Glenn in action is like watching the art of manipulation in motions. He targets his appeals to every mechanism of suggestions, bar reason, logic and facts.

If I sound a little off or if the language is a little off. Bear with me on this one Im currently laid up with the swine flu.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwZ76QB7uk]YouTube - Fox News shows murder and blames it on the godless[/ame]

That this kid died is nothing less than a fucking tragedy. I did watch the vid and it about made me puke. I know kids like this, kids who think force is the way to go. They jump and beat the crap out of each other, pull weapons etc. All it takes is one slip for someone to end up dead.

Beck the Mormon and moron overlooks the real problems of poverty, gangs and social groups etc in favor of this happened because *insert retarded belief* . It's easier to blame things on the invisible then to try and solve real problems. Fuck you Glenn and that tiny withered black thing you call your heart and I call your brain.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the very idea that he can influence people keeps me up at night -_-;

tbh I'm concerned the right wing nuttery going on faux news and what not is going to perpetuate another Oklahoma City type of "attack on the govt" I remember watching that shit on tv too yo. A week to the day before I had my daughter.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the very idea that he can influence people keeps me up at night -_-;

tbh I'm concerned the right wing nuttery going on faux news and what not is going to perpetuate another Oklahoma City type of "attack on the govt" I remember watching that shit on tv too yo. A week to the day before I had my daughter.

From what I read on Wiki Timothy McVeigh caused the Oklahoma City Bombing as revenge for what the government did with the Davidians; One of his accomplices did it for what happened at Ruby Ridge.

So right now I don't think another Federal building blowing up is plausible... Maybe it could be if Obama has something done similar to Waco or Ruby Ridge under his watch... But something like Pittsburgh barely qualifies right now.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Glen Beck was on the cover of Time magazine the other day. I picked it up and skimmed through the article to the end of it. Turns out hes making roughly $3 million a year from his website and $2 million a year from fox news. And thats not counting his book sales, appearances, etc. In the article it says that the main strategy for his success is that the more critizism he gets from people, the more loyal his actual fan base becomes. It also said that a recent campaign against his advertisers resulted in some of his advertisers dropping him, but his ratings went through the roof because his name was being tossed around all over the internet. And he wants more people to hate him because it just makes more ratings for him. All he seems to care about is making money.

The time article writer even said that a couple years ago a show like his would get canceled, but in todays times its all about ratings and money. And what if his kind of news becomes the new standard, instead of the media controlling us with just fear, it'll make us all rage.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Glen Beck was on the cover of Time magazine the other day. I picked it up and skimmed through the article to the end of it. Turns out hes making roughly $3 million a year from his website and $2 million a year from fox news. And thats not counting his book sales, appearances, etc. In the article it says that the main strategy for his success is that the more critizism he gets from people, the more loyal his actual fan base becomes. It also said that a recent campaign against his advertisers resulted in some of his advertisers dropping him, but his ratings went through the roof because his name was being tossed around all over the internet. And he wants more people to hate him because it just makes more ratings for him. All he seems to care about is making money.

The time article writer even said that a couple years ago a show like his would get canceled, but in todays times its all about ratings and money. And what if his kind of news becomes the new standard, instead of the media controlling us with just fear, it'll make us all rage.

Just like I said in another post. :P

The more people hate him, the higher his ratings go. Its just not him, its just about every thing imaginable. Anything that causes controversy is rocketed to immediate success.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this