Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Chocolate Mix Skittles... disgusting.

This is the most vile candy I have ever eaten. :barf:

I thought it might taste like m&ms, but no... the candies are chewy and the the same size as regular skittles but with flavors in the bag like:

S'mores, Vanilla, Chocolate Caramel, Chocolate Pudding, Brownie Batter.

Disgusting. I tried a vanilla, ew... then I tried the brownie batter one... :vomit:

I also bought a 2 piece king size "Butterfinger Buzz" candy bar today, it looks and tastes like a regular butterfinger, except that it is red inside and it has "as much caffeine as the leading energy drink" I finished eating a piece about 20 mins ago and I can noticeably feel my heartbeat in my chest. O_O

Anyone else try a "New!" candy lately?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

oh oh oh!!! they came out with a starburst pack that has JUST the red and pink flavors :D

as for new candy, i had the strawberry peanut butter M&Ms which sound really really gross.... but they go oddly well together O_O really tasty :) they came out with coconut ones too. sooooo goooood :drool:

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I've tried Cherry, Coconut, & Mint M&Ms in the past. What I'd really want though out of an M&M is Caramel.

I've been more into Edy's Limited Edition Ice Creams. Had Peach Pie Ice Cream & Banana Split Ice Cream during the Summer. Recently Had Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream yesterday.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.