Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Lawmakers blast ‘You lie’ outburst at Obama

S.C. Republican contrite after breach of decorum during president’s speech

WASHINGTON - U.S. Democrats and Republicans alike are denouncing Rep. Joe Wilson for shouting "You lie" at President Barack Obama during his speech to Congress, an extraordinary breach of decorum for which the South Carolina Republican swiftly apologized.
wtf is up with all the ass clowns SC keeps putting up in the front?! Gov fuckin Argentina wasn't bad enough??? This double whammy makes the voters that elected these dicks look like morons.
Wilson's outburst came after Obama said extending health care to all Americans who seek it would not mean insuring illegal immigrants. "You lie!" Wilson shouted from his seat on the Republican side of the chamber.

If anyone had done this to Bushy they'd be sitting in jail, prolly Gitmo. Dems n progressives knew how to behave, hell the bastard had to leave the country to find someone willing to chuck a shoe at him :sly:

To have an elected and well paid congressman #1 not know what the fuck he's talking about and #2 act like a disrespectful ignorant hick throwing a tantrum....

I'm all for free speech, ppl should be allowed to express their opinions, but feeding the flames of lies and bullshit, showing such ignorance and disrespect in that form, the asshat should be booed out of congress. He's publicly declared what an incompetent nutter he is.

Seriously, wtf is wrong w SC? What totally sucky representation they've selected. Makes me wonder if they're all ignorant birthers waiting for the rapture :notlistening: The voters don't have much to say about what their reps do with their shlongs but they do have a huge say about how they want their reps to act in congress. Pissy kid that didn't bother doing his homework to get the correct answers throwing a fit... well that's what they elected and that makes me question their intelligence. :nah:

You can trust me when I say any elected official from NYS that fucks up gets their ass handed to them by their constitutes. We don't go for dumb shitz like our tax dollars supporting his mistress or our reps misrepresenting the views and opinions of the ppl of NY. When that dumb shit happens around here mutherfuckers start lookin for a new job

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show#32769044

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#32768879]Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh i love our government so much =D can always get a good laugh out of them

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I liked how they all stood up and began clapping after every sentence Obama said. Good workout ;)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this