Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Job hunting.............

I freeking hate job hunting

the fucking catch 22 is you have to have expierence in the field already to get the job,

How the fuck can i get expierence if no one will hore me because i lack expierence.

anywhos

i have applied to like 20 or 30 jobs online, as every estate agent / store / bank / office say go check online

i have an 8 hr interview thingy on monday which i am really nervous for.....

yes 8 fucking hours wearing a suit, told just to bring a notepad....

the job is to be trained by a marketing firm on becoming a marking manager

i passed the priliminary interview, and have another priliminary tomoorw for a different firm

anyone else job hunting?

i have very little hope of passing the interviews especially to get a decent job as ive only worked in stores before and havnt finished my degree.

being unemployed is so stressful in this economic recession..

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

i researched the companies i had call backs from in the marketing field

and well there basicly scammers who con post grads to do door to door sales with promise of advancement paying peanuts to them...

in a nut shell

Fuck Them in the scammer hairy asses, hope they all choke on their own buzz words and shit razor blades...

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Most Marketing jobs start off that way ... after my MBA, I looked for jobs abroad, some looked really promising, and the advertisements for them looked pretty good. Post interview, everything changed because I knew it was one of those "try and sell credit cards door to door or at a train station" kinda job profile.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

good luck kite

something will turn up.

I hope you guys are hanging in there. Are you getting any unemployment benefits to help with bills n shit or services to help ya find a suitable job?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i researched the companies i had call backs from in the marketing field

and well there basicly scammers who con post grads to do door to door sales with promise of advancement paying peanuts to them...

in a nut shell

Fuck Them in the scammer hairy asses, hope they all choke on their own buzz words and shit razor blades...

Kirby and Rainbow vacuum salesmen are the biggest door to door job around here that are mostly scam sales jobs for the employee. The kirby vacuums are pretty good, but f*ck having a job like that. :nod:

Good luck. Every office job I've had, I've gotten through a temp job company. Most decent office jobs go thru temp worker companies so they can avoid paying unemployment if they decent to get rid of a new employee.. but at the same time, if they like the temp worker they usually hire them on full time after about 3 months.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Your better off taking anything you can get right now. As long as it's enough to pay the bills and get you from point a to point b you should accept it. You can always keep searching for better jobs while your employed.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Sign in to follow this