Miyu

Favorite character.

Sesshoumaru

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

From my fic, The Last Day.

I would have to say Sesshoumaru and jaken. Sesshoumaru has his mother's beauty and his father's deady dog demon powers. Jaken adds comic relief.

OMG! I don't see Sesshoumaru marring Kagura. She would try and get him killed. She is Naraku's pawn. Even if she did marry him some how..it would probably be a trap. I cannot see her loving him and him loving her. He is too into himself and obsessed with his quests. It seems like almost all the woman who lay eyes on him are in love with him?! He dosn't seem interested in mating .LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

You know a lot about Sesshoumaru, care to elaaberate, he is a favorite character of mine, but it is hard for me to find anything on him.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Sure. What would you like to know? You can drop me a private message or an e mail if you like so that we are not taking up space on here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I love them all. But Sasshoumaru is my all time Fav.

ME LOVE SESSHOUMARU SAMA!!!

I have a question: What is Kagome's Grandpas name?

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

You have to love shippo! He's cute and he's Inuyasha's side kick. Sess has an annoying side kick too, ....Jaken. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I guess Sesshomaru has one on Inuyasha. He has Jaken's loyalty, Inuyasha has the scared flea who runs and hides when there is danger.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

There was one time that InuYasha was happy with him, but then Myoga said something and got squished. But other than that I cant thing of another time.

But I havent been able to watch very many episodes.

Dam my parents and there no allowance, I have to save my birthday and christmas money for one season.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^