Miyu

Favorite character.

hmm, reminds me what i did to a boy. but i would always give nots to some one i thought was a friend, she ended up reading them to her friends and they all laughed so i dont do that anymore, that and i wish i could kill that girl.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

He doesn't need to tell her cause she was there.

She fears kagura and hides behind Sesshomaru or her beast whenever Kagura comes. Kagura come so often now that she is accustomed to kagura and evens speak to her.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Koga rules! He's honest, dedicated, and determined. He would have to be reincarnated. (I agree Kuwabara, only the main/important characters need broght back.)

Off Topic:

FM, if your gonna call people names, and freak about your favorite character, give a reason. If all you're going to do is waste space, and try to start an arguement(flame smilies do that...) I may resort to deleting your posts. This will be your only warning.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

My favorite is Sesshoumaru for many reasons. At first I though he was an arrogant jerk who just liked to pick on his half brother.-_-; But what got me really intrigued with Sesshoumaru was the episode where he finds Rin (or rather, she finds him) and he asks her "Where did you get those bruises? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." It showed that Tenseiga did not compell him to save her, he was concerned about her from the get go.O_O

Sesshoumaru is powerful, honor-driven, stylish (you have to admit, he can kick butt with flair), not to mention sexy, and patient (to put up with Jaken's whining, so would you). :D

Second favorite would have to be Shippo because he's so absolutely adorable! And of course, InuYasha, Mr. Attitude himself.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

I just deleated your above post, Monkey. You were acting like a dipstick. I saw another post which said, "haha" like you were kidding. If that is the case here, I request that you post (j/k) (haha), or something of a like nature to convay that idea, so as I don't take it as an attempt to start an arguement. I won't put up with baiting; I'll just delete your posts, and this is your first.

If you wish to discuss what I've done, PM me. However, I will NOT speak to you, unless you are an adult about it, so think before you type. I'm trying to be fair, that is why I'm willing to talk to you about this.

Thank you.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

Koga has an interior depth of character that InuYasha lacks. While Inu has the troubled past, and twisted future, Koga has a past filled in twists and shadow, and a future that is only written one day at a time. InuYasha's future seems to be written thanks to Kikyo, but Koga's seems to change with every episode he's in.

Koga and Kagome will end up together, Miroku/Sango, Shippo and the little Thunder Sister, Kagura/Sesshomaru, Kohaku/Rin, and finally Kikyo and InuYasha. These'll be the first characters that we see brought back, but in the final credits just before the fade to black, we'll see Naraku on the walkway outside Kagome's temple.

WOW You actually came up with all the similar ending that i did except for the Kohaku and Rin thing. Isn't Kohaku is a bit older than she is and i forgot all about him in the future. What will happen to Kanna and Hakudoshi i think ythey should die.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Kanna doesn't seem to have a soul to really speak of, and without it, no reincarnation. As for Hakudoshi, he would be considered as just another part of Naraku(I don't consider Kagura as such because she has free will, Kanna doesn't, for the most part)and would just disappear.

Yes, Kohaku is a bit older, but you could see that Rin had an interest in him, and him in her because she reminded him of "...that woman...". It's mainly an interest of the fact that they are both humans in the service of demons and Rin may see that as a link(young crushes, ya know). That's my take on it, anyway, so...be angry/happy/confused with it as you see fit!

I'm cool With it. Hakudoshi is Naraku's soul isn't he? Thats why he can't Die so long as Hakudoshi lives Hence Episode 154 when They killed Him. Hakudoshi's twin the baby is a link to his life even more than Hakudoshi you Know hence being Naraku's Heart. So if he lives the Twins must live as well. As for Kanna i believe she has a soul she just gave into the Fact that Naraku is her Master and i will never Change. Unlike Kagura who wants to do something about it Kanna does not that her downfall because She'll die servng him while Kagura will be free unless Sesshomaru is a women has no rights type of person. (which i beleive he is.)

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]