Miyu

Favorite character.

they don't get married but Rin just says outloud the like each other and tey both look at each other than kagura flies off thinking of him and he looks at her then goes here she told him yo but Naraku heart was gone

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Uhm, maybe you guys should use the "spoiler" button because I'm guessing it's not much a hassle you know ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

he is cowardis even after he undergoes his transformation he hides behind a stronger barrier which the red tetsaiga can't break but the crystal one can and sesshomaru inu and kagome whup his ass at the father's grave site

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

well this is cowardice hiding in a shack and sending your detachments to fight and this is cowardice getting hit by kykyo's arrow the one kagome has and teleorting to your shack and making the arrow hti your favorite detachment hakudoushi

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

InuYasha Episode 7:

Showdown! Inuyasha vs. Sesshomaru

http://www.windscar.com/series/episode7.php

http://www.windscar.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=95

they fought a couple of times.

they've also helped each other a few times. neither of them really want to kill each other or one of them would be dead by now. they just have a constant grudge. but when extreme circumstances require them to work together, they somewhat do.

*remembers the panther demon battle & movie 3*

kagura marrying sesshomaru.. it looks like they could hook up at some point, but kagura really has more of a fascination with him than anything else.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Like the great Lord Sesshomaru would be interested in a low class demon like Kagura

pfffft :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Lady Kagura is not low Class she is one of the strongest demons in the show if not she would have been killed by now she has some pretty cool atacks like dance of the dead she should learn to use it better like revive inu's father and make him kill inu and Naraku using his So'unga

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Guest Dragonfly

Hi! Sorry that was my first post lol so anyways my favorite charecter is Sesshomaru..kinda obvious for me!