Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Now Watching

I just watched an episode of Monster Quest, it was about Bigfoot in New York. O_O

Just watched rise of Lycans and what i don't get is how come vampires can grow up? Watched interview with vampire in the past, Kirsten Dunst(?) character never grew up. that's their rules. Once you get bit, you'll never grow old. Something that bothered me because both Sonja and Selene grew up after they were infected i suppose. And after Victor gets stabbed in the mouth, he went right into the sleeping chamber. BUT..he didn't infect/bit Selene yet. Things didn't add up to the first Underworld but it was a good story for Lucian and Sonja.

I think he slept for many many years and then woke up, saw Selene and thought she looked like Sonja and then made her a vampire. But then again, I'm probably remembering it wrong. :confused:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think he slept for many many years and then woke up, saw Selene and thought she looked like Sonja and then made her a vampire. But then again, I'm probably remembering it wrong. :confused:

It had to be soon to turn Selene into a vampire right after they locked William because they hadn't had sleeping rules yet (one elder rules for a century while other two elders sleep which was instituted after the capture of William), and Selene's real father was the one who built that William's prison. Selene said she was young when werewolves killed her family and that Viktor saved her that night. So Selene had to exist even before Lucian freed himself because other two elders were already sleeping, right? At the end of Rise of Lycans, you see the three caskets, where Viktor goes to sleep without waking neither Marcus nor Amelia. In Underworld, Amelia was awake before she was assassinated in the train while Selene woke Viktor up when it was Marcus' turn to rule. Also note that they show flashbacks of young Lucian and Sonja together under Viktor's rule. So Selene and Sonja should have coexisted in that Rise of Lycans. Wtf. O_O

Azumi 2 Death or Love - The fighting looked fake and somewhat comical than the first one. But I only watched it because Chiaki Kuriyama (Gogo from Kill Bill) was in it lol.

Ghost - Watched again because of Patrick Swayze.. That guy who played Carl is awesome. He really seemed like he was going to die with all the nervous breakdowns and sweating like crazy. He made the movie more believable.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Jurassic Park 2 - Dinosaurs looked fake in the beginning..

Passengers - ZOMG this was so good. I just rented this because I thought I'd see a plane crash like in Knowing so I knew nothing of this movie. I didn't read the review or nuthin before I rented this. As the movie progressed, I thought is this another ghost movie or alien abduction? I was almost as surprise as..well I wouldn't give you the ending. Watch!

V for Vendetta - Political film and good action flick. I wished it was more action oriented and less talkative..

Exte: Hair Extension - This movie could've done well without hair ghost randomly killing people but overall I liked the movie. Chiaki has the most gorgeous, long hair ever..I wish my hair was like that.

Jurassic Park 2 - Dinosaurs looked fake in the beginning..

Passengers - ZOMG this was so good. I just rented this because I thought I'd see a plane crash like in Knowing so I knew nothing of this movie. I didn't read the review or nuthin before I rented this. As the movie progressed, I thought is this another ghost movie or alien abduction? I was almost as surprise as..well I wouldn't give you the ending. Watch!

Sweet, I'll have to check out Passengers.

Last night we watched the 2 hour episode of Stargate Universe. It seemed short because of the constant commercials. I'll have to watch a couple more episodes to actually see what the show will be like because all they accomplished in the first episode is the ground work of how they got on the ship they're stuck on.

Mythbusters marathon is on all day. I have it on in the background. New episodes finally start this wednesday.

Passengers made me cry at the end

his dog was the 1st one there to collect him as my dog will be when I die

:(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Passengers made me cry at the end

his dog was the 1st one there to collect him as my dog will be when I die

:(

Yea, loved the ending.

Their resentment or regret, whatever their reason was, they wanted to stay and wanted to forget what happened to them. It gave me that almost same chill that 6th sense ending gave me when the truth was finally revealed.

I chocked up when she started to cry Emma Emma I love you ;_;

^ Watched it couple times in the past. I thought it was decent. It had its own stuff :P

Dennis the Menace -

This movie was so pedophilic imo O_O
..My goodness..Walter Matthau died almost a decade ago. Christopher Lloyd was so hilarious as a bad guy. He never had a chance lol.

Jurassic Park 3 - Wow..I liked it even though people've been saying how bad this was. This was actually better than 2. Other than wtf moments with a jungle, dinosaur expert boy who survived for 8 weeks all by himself and a frantic mother of his, it was great.

We just watched Star Wars 1 Phantom Menace, and now Star Wars 2 attack of the clones. I've been reading more star wars books lately and I needed a star wars fix. :blush:

Jurassic Park 3 - Wow..I liked it even though people've been saying how bad this was. This was actually better than 2. Other than wtf moments with a jungle, dinosaur expert boy who survived for 8 weeks all by himself and a frantic mother of his, it was great.

O_O Jurassic Park 1 & 2 were far superior movies. :P I kept wishing that annoying mom would get killed, but it never happened. >_<

Tombstone ... Kurt Russel, Bill Paxton, the good guy from Terminator 1, Val Kilmer star in this western flick, decent watch, but the thing that got me was Val Kilmer - loved the character, and he LOOKED like the PERFECT Hawkeye if there were ever to be a OP Live Action!

Paranormal Activity ... I liked this over The Blair Witch project, which is kind of similar. If you're into ghost movies, it's a fun watch.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

O_O Jurassic Park 1 & 2 were far superior movies. :P

Yea JP1 was definitely superior. But JP2 just recycled the same dinosaurs to attack humans. Characters weren't interesting either..didn't care if they survived or not lol.

I kept wishing that annoying mom would get killed, but it never happened. >_<

Lol you should watch Deep Impact for that. ;p

Tombstone ... the good guy from Terminator 1,

I didn't even notice that. No wonder he looked familiar. He kinda looked like Cypher from Matrix with mustache and soulpatch. But yea it's way better than Keven Costner's Wyatt Earp. That one was extremely boring.

I didn't notice it mentioned in here. Has anyone seen CJ7 yet?

It looks cute and funny as hell. I absolutely love Stephen Chow :lust:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

CJ7 was so much fun! Drag Me To Hell had the slapstick humor horror feel on it, like Evil Dead kinda. Not as much horror as comedy haha!

Altered States ... Will Hurt's in this one, and it's about a scientist who feels that every human has the knowledge of the first man, and the time everything was born. He delves deep into this subject, and it's a pretty good sci-fi movie to come out of the 80s.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.