Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Now Watching

*thumbs up* ... all the scenes with black backgrounds etc. look so rich on the dvd print! Crisp.

I caught up to Gossip Girls, current with it.

Finished all 3 seasons of Avatar. Wonderful! Emotional! My favorite characters are Iroh, Zuko, Aang. Iroh's song for his song (in that short story on him in S3) had me in tears. I'm surprised this series got on Nick or CN or wherever cos it's pretty graphic and intense. The whole 'white lotus' thing reminds me of the 'masons'. Shyamalan is a mason himself, so I wonder if that had any play in bagging the film adaptation.

A couple of uber hilarious Stephen Chow movies like God Of Cookery, Lawyer Lawyer, The Lucky Guy.

Beginning to watch The Big Bang Show.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Im currently watching season 4 of BONES. Drag me to hell was funny especially the cussing goat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Swordfish.

Must admit, I just watched this, and I'm glad it was the un-censored version cos of you-know-what-I'm-talking-about. Cool movie all in all. I was in the mood for some commercial blockbuster material..

The Kim Kardashian Show ... new season premiered last night, and it was pretty cool! XD

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Let's see ... this past week including today

Equilibrium ... some of the best gun fights you'll see.

American Psycho ... heh a favorite of mine.

Princess Aurora ... a wife avenges her daughter by going on a killing spree on everyone involved.

A Chinese Odyssey Parts 1 and 2 ... Chow is fantastic as the Monkey character.

This Is It.

The Hangover ... some cool scenes kept me awake during this one.

Alien ... mmhhmmmmm.

Zombieland ... so much FUN. Recommended.

Secret Tears ... clocks close to 2 hours, what could've been shown in 30 minutes. Not recommended.

Inner Senses ... a pretty decent horror/ thriller, and it can get a lil slow. It's about a troubled girl who sees ghosts, and meets a psychiatrist, who doesn't believe in ghosts. She gets cured by him, but a twist ensures that the psychiatrist now sees ghosts, and it takes off from there. Decent flick.

Extract ... not as hilarious as I'd hoped or wished it'd be, but there's a few scenes here n there that tickle your bone. In the end, all I could think of it was 'eeh'.

Eko Eko Azarath ... teenbop goth horror, not my cup of tea, but decent in the end.

Em Embalming ... slow slow slow, and the twist in the end is cool, but it doesn't compensate for the fact that it took me 3 nights to finish a less than 2 hour movie.

Ringu ... so much fun.

I finally got to see District 9

Urg I hated the first hour because it was like documentary film..but the last parts got good..it was somewhat emotional until..they didn't explain why they came and why they subjugated and made me angry again lol.

Stop with alien roaches though. Enough of roach aliens. ARg. :tdown:

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I'm watching a Doctor Who marathon on the BBC channel.

I finally got to see District 9

Urg I hated the first hour because it was like documentary film..but the last parts got good..it was somewhat emotional until..they didn't explain why they came and why they subjugated and made me angry again lol.

Stop with alien roaches though. Enough of roach aliens. ARg. :tdown:

Don't watch the show Stargate Universe, in a recent press release scifi announced they renewed the series for another season and they'll be introducing 'district 9'-like aliens. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Inside ... not recommended for the skirmish, this was a very good horror flick about a pregnant mother who's gone through an accident, and just wants to be alone on Christmas eve, however such things never work out now, do they :P

I Wish I Had A Wife ... slow, cute in a few places, and a movie I guess only I can appreciate given my lame circumstance :)

Whip It ... nice flick for a change. You don't see a lot of Barrymore in it, and it's a great way to start her directing career. Fun, peppy, it stars the cute chick from Juno and the cute cousin from Arrested Development, and the other cute lass you've seen in movies like Extract, Adventureland, Forgetting Sarah..., Semi-Pro, Walk Hard, Knocked Up, SNL ... etc. It's no great shakes, but worth my 2 hours.

Don't watch the show Stargate Universe, in a recent press release scifi announced they renewed the series for another season and they'll be introducing 'district 9'-like aliens. -_-

Haha thanx for the heads up. Haven't watched sifi in years though :- p

The Four Feathers - Everything was fine except Kate Hudson. I think she gets all these leading roles because her mother is famous.

Terminator Salvation - Some of plotholes I can spot but it was okay movie. CG Arnold was the best part lmao.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg