Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Now Watching

^ The one i watched was a movie. I don't think there are series.

Ah thanks I'll check out Salem's Lot too if I can

Hero (the one with Dustin Hoffman) - Lol hilarious. I only saw the ending when I was young but finally remember to watch it.

Regarding Henry - Love this movie whenever I watch it.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I watched Mutant Chronicles... ehh.. I'm surprised it had three actors I recognized. :P

I watched the Jay Leno Show tonight. I wished they'd have kept the tonight show format tho. I never cared much for the guests, I just want a good laugh and now all his comedy material is spaced out thru the show. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

State Of Play - re-watched this last night, and it's a pretty good political thriller featuring Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Helen Mirren.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I guess that undead movie had such a low budget they could only do one or two takes per scene.. that kind of explains why that main guy kept talking all plain and almost robot like. He probably screwed up the first scene and they told him to talk like that for the rest of the movie. X'D

We watched "Year One" last night. It was good movie. I was expecting a lot more comedy tho, but it was still entertaining.

The shit scene was the best. :la:

Ahhhh... Callahan survived.... but if I say any more then that I'll ruin a whole other series for ya :P

Year 1, the poop thing... oh gawd I was gagging!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Coincidence! I watched Year 1 yesterday too ^_^ ... I was laughing my ass off at some parts, it's a fun movie sure, but I kinda expected a bit more.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

We watched District 9 last night. I thought it was pretty good. And the action scenes had alot of people exploding. :evil:

It suited him the way he talked anyway lol

Azumi - Cool storyline and lotsa fighting scenes

Salem's Lot - It was good. I didn't get the priest part though. Did he become a head of vampire without dying?

Because he drank the blood he became evil and obeyed the vampire's commands.. but he didn't die in the book and didn't stay evil forever. But that leads into another book, which I won't spoil if you ever read it. :P

ah okay..stupid vampires have too many rules..can't come in because they are not invited? wtf you are about to suck the blood dry and you want to be polite about it lol

Splinter - this was pretty cool monster movie. that mercury commercial girl was in it too

Splinter - this was pretty cool monster movie. that mercury commercial girl was in it too

YES! It's under-rated ...

300 - Most Epic Movie Ever

I was curious about the movie, there were so many humorous gags on YouTube/ the internet about the whole Spartan pride thing, so I waited for it to come out on DVD and watched it. Such a bore, especially those ohhh-I-can't-see-what's-going-on-during-the-fight-so-please-put-it-on-slow-motion scenes. Definitely over-rated for me.

300 was awesome! One of the best movies ever. :nod:

I just watched an episode of "Unwrapped" and it was about cookies.. Those sugar cookies looked so good. I'm about to watch that Nostradamus show on history channel and then I'll probably watch the Dinner Impossible episode at 10. That british guy's cooking hypnotizes me. :P

Currently I'm interested in suicide horror movies. I'll might try Suicide Clubs again but I'm trying to avoid Asian horror movies altogether haha. What was that recent (maybe last year) movie where everyone starts jumping from buildings? I saw that trailer on TV once but can't remember the title.

Found it. It was The Happening..Is this where SNL parady Mark Wahlberg talks to animals comes from? Because in this movie he was talking to a plant. It was very similar lol

Humanity's End= worst movie I've seen in.... well maybe ever

acting, directing, plot, characters = fail

If I had a hard copy of this pos I'd set it on fire

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

We watched Star Trek last night. Awesome movie. I like the new alternate reality take on it. But tonight... Humanity's End. wtf. This was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. It wasn't made to be a comedy, but I found myself laughing at the horrible acting, plot and overall total stupidity of the movie. X'D

Underworld 1 & 2 - I've avoided these films after the Blade movies some years back but they were nothing like them thankfully. Enjoyed them.

Did you watch the third one yet? Its a prequel that shows the beginning of the entire werewolf vs. vampire war. Its nothing like the first two tho. The movie is decent tho, but being that far in the past theres no guns, but there is still some good sword fights and werewolf hordes slaughtering people.

Humanity's End= worst movie I've seen in.... well maybe ever

acting, directing, plot, characters = fail

If I had a hard copy of this pos I'd set it on fire

I wouldn't blame you. I'm glad I didn't pay to watch this one. X'D

lol

Did you watch the third one yet? Its a prequel that shows the beginning of the entire werewolf vs. vampire war. Its nothing like the first two tho. The movie is decent tho, but being that far in the past theres no guns, but there is still some good sword fights and werewolf hordes slaughtering people.

Not yet but plans to. Looks good on trailer

Serenity - It was so boring but it got good towards the end at least so it was worth the watch.

Zatoichi (2003) - Fun Samurai slashing movie

Just watched rise of Lycans and what i don't get is how come vampires can grow up? Watched interview with vampire in the past, Kirsten Dunst(?) character never grew up. that's their rules. Once you get bit, you'll never grow old. Something that bothered me because both Sonja and Selene grew up after they were infected i suppose. And after Victor gets stabbed in the mouth, he went right into the sleeping chamber. BUT..he didn't infect/bit Selene yet. Things didn't add up to the first Underworld but it was a good story for Lucian and Sonja.