Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Now Watching

Finally finished True Romance at like 5 this mornnig ... and I liked it.

I should prolly get the Avatar series ... but I'm backed up on anime as is *is at work now* :robot:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Black House - didn't expect a lot from it, and it turned out great! It's a story about a guy who has a new job as an insurance agent, and he gets a call on his first day where a client asks for policy info in case of a suicide. He helps him out over the phone, but the next day, a company's client specifically asks for him to visit their home to talk about policies, etc. and to his surprise he finds the client's son to have committed (what looks like to be a) suicide. It thickens when it's discovered that the parents had covered the child for life insurance, and are quick to claim the money from the insurance company. This's just the start ... it builds to awesome tenseness till the end.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Cool.. We finished the Avatar series last night. Amazing series. I highly recommend it.

Right now I'm watching some episodes of Deadliest Warrior on the Spike tv channel. I'll probably watch the new Universe episode at 9, but they have Spartan vs. Ninja on deadliest warrior at 9... ahhh! SPARTAAAAA!!! :sword:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

O_O

It had some bitch slapping violence..and to think that that was the most normal thing I've watched that week..^_^;

I watched Event Horizon just now. I watched it when I was young. I look at it now and it wasn't scary at all and the movie doesn't explain a lot of details of what happened to the ship and Dr.Weir. Kinda disappointed.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I watched Event Horizon just now. I watched it when I was young. I look at it now and it wasn't scary at all and the movie doesn't explain a lot of details of what happened to the ship and Dr.Weir. Kinda disappointed.

I love that movie ... just so much fun ^_^ ... not as scary as it felt like the first time I watched it years back, but it's a good concept sci/ fi flick with pots of potential. Which's why I like Sunshine, the plot comes to a somewhat similar premise of rescuing the other crew or finding out about em.

^ Cool. Sunshine sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Daylight - What I liked about this movie was that the hero always wasn't an expert, and sometimes clueless even, and couldn't really guide everyone, survivors that were trapped undertunnel, step by step to safety like most other hero/rescue type of movies do that I know of, resulting in much of ungrateful, frantic survivors' criticism and resentment towards him throughout the movie that can be a bit too much.. (hm maybe that's more realistic..i'm gonna have to watch it again). Good flick overall..good amount of explosions and actions.

Yeah that's a pretty decent flick ... Stallone has a knack of grabbing some good scripts, among the odd bad ones hehe.

Syrianna - pretty good movie about an oil company's takeover of another in the middleeast, and the politics behind it, focusing on the US involvement as well.

Adventureland - this movie pissed me the hell off ... waste of freggin time, uneventful 'supposed' comedy.

A River Runs Through It - pretty good family drama featuring Pitt from his early years.

Million Dollar Baby - rewatch ... Eastwood's last few movies are good, yet depressing, "right boooousss?"

I'm watching Cheat Sheet on the Science channel and then the new Universe episode is on at 9. ^__^

Yesterday we caught up on the One Piece episodes we were backed up on. Finally getting to Impel Down. And earlier we watched episode 3 of Space: Above and Beyond. It'll probably take us a while to finish that series tho.

I think I'm gonna get teh tv show - Gossip Girls and get up to speed since they have a new season that started last night hehe AND a girl I know watches it, so I gotta score SOME browny points ne ...

Affliction - pretty good Drama starring Nolte.

Yeah The Relic has a similar story line for sure ... watch The Host too, if you haven't already. They're planning on making The Host 2 soon.

The Host was VERY popular commercially in Asia and in the US, I thought it was a bit of a let down, though the end was something I didn't expect, fun stuff none the less.

I'll watch The Relic instead of Mimic 2 then. I'll check out Host too if I can.

I love that movie ... just so much fun ^_^ ... not as scary as it felt like the first time I watched it years back, but it's a good concept sci/ fi flick with pots of potential. Which's why I like Sunshine, the plot comes to a somewhat similar premise of rescuing the other crew or finding out about em.

Sunshine was so weird. It was slow at first and then it got interesting..and then....I don't know..it turned into Event Horizenish..O_O It lacked the detail of what happened to the first ship and its commander but I liked the special effects.

EDIT: Thinner - Not scary but makes you think twice about revenge, even if you start out as a victim..

Edited by slippers

Wow, my bad. I thought you might have liked it. ^_^:

EDIT: Thinner - Not scary but makes you think twice about revenge, even if you start out as a victim..

Thinner was good. Have you seen Pet Cemetery yet? Its another movie based off a Stephen King novel. You might like it.

I think I saw mutant chronicles at walmart. I'll have to watch that one. I thought it was a series tho? Maybe I'm thinking about something else.

btw, have you seen Salem's Lot with Rob Lowe? Its the newer version of the movie. Don't watch the old old Salem's Lot movie. It was pure crap. But the one with Rob Lowe was a kind of mini series movie. Its about 4 hours long and its an impressive vampire movie with really good acting. You might like it too. ^_^