Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Now Watching

I'll watch From Within tonight.

Sideways - Paul Giamatti and Thomas Church star in this Comedy/ Drama ... Church's character's getting married, and the 2 best friends spend their last week in a town full of vineyards. Paul's character, recently divorced, is an expert in wines and it's fun to watch their eccentricities unfold.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Brokeback Mountain - don't recall seeing this when it came out, but I thought it was pretty good for it's premise and cause for awareness in terms of social hardships or harassment like what Milk depicted. Great acting, good music theme, and an interesting end. Just a bit taken aback by Lee's boldness ... for all those raw-kinda lusty or kissy or butt~dushdush scene(s).

From Within - it was past midnight, and I promised myself to watch it ... I think I got in the first 15 minutes before the Bailey's got to me. I'll finish it tonight.

slippers, have you watched the other After Dark (studio/production) movies? Some of em are pretty lame, and only look enticing because of good production values.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I blame 3 chocolate pastries-a mocha smoothie-a cheese sammich from Martha's something bakery in the evening, and a large pie from Dominos-2 helpings of Baileys at home >_< ...

:yellowcard: eat some fruit and vegetables damnit!

All that choco cheese shitz will... make you fat, clog your arteries with plaque, give you zits and cavities, provide little or poor nutrition for the full belly, and eventually cause you horrible health problems. :petrified:

don't make me come down there n shop/cook for you! :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Off Topic:

:yellowcard: eat some fruit and vegetables damnit!

All that choco cheese shitz will... make you fat, clog your arteries with plaque, give you zits and cavities, provide little or poor nutrition for the full belly, and eventually cause you horrible health problems. :petrified:

don't make me come down there n shop/cook for you! :P

You can come over whenever you want, you guys have an open invitation:teethglint:

Yeah, I need to start cooking for a change ... haven't been serious about it in months or since I moved to NYC, it's been strange that way :huh: ... I need to get new hardware like the cookers n non-stick with the big spoons, etc. I chucked what I had earlier cos it was either burnt or up to a point where they got unusable I think :thief:

We're planning on watching Avatar: The last airbender sometime this weekend.

Right now, I'm finishing an episode of "Build it bigger" and its about the new panamal canal expansion. Its interesting.

Brokeback Mountain - don't recall seeing this when it came out, but I thought it was pretty good for it's premise and cause for awareness in terms of social hardships or harassment like what Milk depicted. Great acting, good music theme, and an interesting end. Just a bit taken aback by Lee's boldness ... for all those raw-kinda lusty or kissy or butt~dushdush scene(s).

"I wish I could quit you." :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ooooohhh I see ^_^

Watched From Within, good call slippers - the movie's probably one of the best to come out of that production house/ studio. It's short, quick although a bit one dimensional in it's plot, it's a good watch.

Se7en - love the way Spacey tone of dialog in general, and the part he plays fits so well ... good script.

slippers, have you watched the other After Dark (studio/production) movies? Some of em are pretty lame, and only look enticing because of good production values.

No this was my first I found randomly. I thought about renting the other ones but now I'm discouraged lol. Any recommendations on some horror movies you liked?

Charlotte Gray - Boring

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

No this was my first I found randomly. I thought about renting the other ones but now I'm discouraged lol. Any recommendations on some horror movies you liked?

Charlotte Gray - Boring

Depends really on whether you like the psychological ones or just the gore factor ... let me have a look at what's on Yoko's Boob, and list em ... these are prolly in the Horror/ Suspense category, some old school too - Re-animator, Carpenter's The Thing, Pet Cemetery, A Tale Of Two Sisters, Kairo or The Pulse, Seance, Hansel & Gretel, Premonition, Sakebi, Loft or Rofutu, The Haunting (old not remake), Ju-On, In The Mouth Of Madness, The Night Flier, Braindead, Dark Water (Jap version), Jacob's Ladder, The Shining, Alien, Aliens, Silence Of The Lambs, Jaws, Ginger Snaps, The Hitcher, Session 9, Exorcism Of Emily Rose, Event Horizon, Repulsion, The Descent, Shaun Of The Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, Slither, Let The Right One In, The Fly, Jaws, Carpenter's The Fog, Ringu, Hellraiser, Suspiria, The Mist, Audition (wouldn't want you to watch this), the Guinea Pig movies that're ultra gory - Flower Of Flesh And Blood, Mermaid In A Manhole, He Never Dies, Android Of Notre Dame, etc. ...

I have some movies on Chii's Boob, and burnt dvds, can't remember where I put my excel sheet with my movies listed on em :huh: ... but yeah, this should be a decent or good start X'D

Depends really on whether you like the psychological ones or just the gore factor ... let me have a look at what's on Yoko's Boob, and list em ... these are prolly in the Horror/ Suspense category, some old school too - Re-animator, Carpenter's The Thing, Pet Cemetery, A Tale Of Two Sisters, Kairo or The Pulse, Seance, Hansel & Gretel, Premonition, Sakebi, Loft or Rofutu, The Haunting (old not remake), Ju-On, In The Mouth Of Madness, The Night Flier, Braindead, Dark Water (Jap version), Jacob's Ladder, The Shining, Alien, Aliens, Silence Of The Lambs, Jaws, Ginger Snaps, The Hitcher, Session 9, Exorcism Of Emily Rose, Event Horizon, Repulsion, The Descent, Shaun Of The Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, Slither, Let The Right One In, The Fly, Jaws, Carpenter's The Fog, Ringu, Hellraiser, Suspiria, The Mist, Audition (wouldn't want you to watch this), the Guinea Pig movies that're ultra gory - Flower Of Flesh And Blood, Mermaid In A Manhole, He Never Dies, Android Of Notre Dame, etc. ...

I have some movies on Chii's Boob, and burnt dvds, can't remember where I put my excel sheet with my movies listed on em :huh: ... but yeah, this should be a decent or good start X'D

I don't mind as long as story is somewhat decent. Thanks for listing. I'll check them out if I can. I briefly watched Let the Right one In before I saw your post but things were slow at first so I stopped watching 30 mins into it. I'll might watch it again later.

Currently I'm interested in suicide horror movies. I'll might try Suicide Clubs again but I'm trying to avoid Asian horror movies altogether haha. What was that recent (maybe last year) movie where everyone starts jumping from buildings? I saw that trailer on TV once but can't remember the title.

EDIT - Started watching Seirei no Moribito. Up to 4 episodes now. Looks good, fair amount of actions.

Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I highly agree with GG on these horror movies:

Carpenter's The Thing, Pet Cemetery, The Shining, Alien, Aliens, Jaws, Ginger Snaps, The Hitcher, Event Horizon, The Descent, Night Of The Living Dead.

Jaws 2 was also decent, Ginger Snaps is good, but stay away from "Ginger Snaps 2: Ginger Snaps back" pointless non-horror movie some 100+ years after the first movie with the werewolf girl going thru psychological problems in a mental ward about being a werewolf but not letting anyone know she is. So stupid.

btw, I'm passing on most of those asian horror movies GG likes.. I watched some but they aren't scary in the slightest to me. Sorry gg. :P

and I don't think I know any suicide horror movies off hand.

let me have a look at what's on Yoko's Boob

And who is Yoko? Are you cheating on chii? You two-timer. :meh:

Haha no worries ... I like those Asian Horror movies cos they're different than the usual girl in white floating about with hair on her face kinda ghost stories. I'm a big fan of Kurosawa's work, but he can either lead you to an unsettling situation or bore you X'D!

Yoko's Boob is my March purchased 1 TB HD ^_^ ... she was at this year's FanFest, and has jumped cup sizes since then (mumbles only 150GB is left unfilled >_<) ... but yeah, she's been cuddling up with Chii's Boob for some company. Heck, I'm the jealous one here :happy:

Edited by Godgrave

ACKK! Go easy on her! I fear I might lose her to those experienced hands of yours :omg:

Ocean's Thirteen - what a drag ... boring, and Pacino looks like an artificial sun~tan gone wrong.

I Love You Man - rewatched this ... pretty good hehe.

Inglorious Basterds - Highly recommended, and Hans Landa (I hope he's nominated and wins the Oscar for his work) is the nicest evil German you'll probably meet onscreen. A bit gruesome which's expected, and a lot of dialog.

Over the weekend we watched "Blair Witch Project 2" Horrible movie. X'D And no it wasn't shot in first person, it was made like an actual movie and it had the guy from Burn Notice in it playing a Blair Witch tourist crazy guy. :P

Last night tho, we watched Shaolin Soccer. That was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. X'D

ACKK! Go easy on her! I fear I might lose her to those experienced hands of yours :omg:

*slowly caresses chi's boob at same time* :P

the descent was on yesterday too

now thats some freakin killin

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*slowly caresses chi's boob at same time* :P

:noway:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ ... no wonder she's gone missing! :blackhole:

Gods and Monsters - starring Gandalf, and Tarzan, this turned out to be a pretty decent Drama. Gandalf is a homosexual, and he's the famous director who made the first 2 Frankenstein (old school) movies. Tarzan's just a regular good looking bloke who mows his lawn, and does some gardening for him, and the story goes from there as Gandalf is recently recovering from his stint in the hospital, and remembers his dark days of war.

Then I watched Top Gear, Iron Chef America recorded (Cora lost this one, GOOD), and Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian in Miami or whatever the hell it's called.