Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Keith Olbermann Special Comment On Health Care Reform

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWw23XwO5o]YouTube - Keith Olbermann Special Comment On Health Care Reform[/ame]

:glasses:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That guy is such a smug bastard. I cant take anything he says seriously even if it is bashing both sides of the political bandwagon. Him and O'reilly should get married and have an independent baby that shouts crap non stop lol.

As for the bill....It's crap. Just because a system is broke doesn't mean you start over and risk fucking up a nation. No, you fix the parts that are broke and you make it reasonable enough where if something does go wrong the nation doesn't pay for it. The bill is over 1000 pages long and has loads of crap tied into it that have nothing to do with national heath care. This is exactly like how the patriot act was passed. The congress where pushed to just pass the bill without reading the fine print and of course at the time people urged their congressmen to pass anything that would win us the fight on terror and support people in need of help due to hurricanes. Once again we're in the situation where the majority is pro Obama, pro democrat, and looking for some financial security. They forget that bills like this should be looked through with a fine toothed comb. They're not black and white.

So do I support national Health care? No. Do I think the system needs to be fixed? Hell yes.

Edited by gokuDX7
Spelling and addon

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^