Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Retro beats down the new

lol what's that on the left? wii controller? i use to see ps3 and wii games frozen on the display at the retail stores everytime i go there so it's not surprising

my snes and gamecube still works fine but n64's not only because it collected dust for a couple years.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

lmao. You have an original NES still working after all these years? Do you have to blow into the games to make them load correctly? :P

lol what's that on the left? wii controller? i use to see ps3 and wii games frozen on the display at the retail stores everytime i go there so it's not surprising

my snes and gamecube still works fine but n64's not only because it collected dust for a couple years.

Looks like an xbox 360 on the left. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the controller on the left is for a quiz game

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

All of my game consols still work. My gamecube is a little bit effed. I have to unplug it to turn it off and can't reset it but other then that it works fine. My N64 has had a little trouble loading recently. It was stoered in a box in someones shed for a year though. My SNES and NES still work fine and my xbox is being used as a doorstop at the moment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sigh, that depresses me (as everyone on my friends list knows) as I just sent my 360 in last week because it red ringed for the second time since I bought it and right when I was getting back into playing Star Ocean 4 /cry

I have to play my old XBox just so I have something to keep me busy (that and because my Playstation games are all overplayed). Gah, I wish I had an NES or SNES.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589