Hell_Cat_18

Whose Your Fav. Villian?

Okee so Alucard wasn't really a bad guy, but he's no good guy either. Sesshoumaru falls into that catagory too. In fact...they're a lot alike *except for the whole drinking blood bit* anyway, they both have a heart deep down which is what made Alucard save Seras and Sesshoumaru save Rin. They both have bad ass "you all suck and are beneath me" attitudes, and they can both kick some major ass. Btw, Alucard is Dracula, Hellsing just used magic and science to make him into what he is. Check the manga for a more detailed story of it. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Well in anime, i haven't seen any really special villains myself...nothing out of the ordinary or extraordinarily cool....Perhaps the Peacekeepers Steyr and Cz from Scrapped Princess...

but i'd have to say the most BADASS villain EVER is Ramirez-Zelos fusion from Skies of Arcadia/Eternal Arcadia

botniksig9kz.jpg

Wow, there were so many villians you guys listed that I never knew existed !! ^_^

I can't judge on who's more villianous than the other, but here's my list;

Orochimaru (Naruto)

Skeletor (He-Man)

Itachi (Naruto)

Naraku (Inu Yasha)

Sheishiyo (Samurai X)

Cobra Commander but Destroe was smarter sometimes. Both were funny and they make my list ^_^ (G.I.Joe)

I think what Lady said about Sesshomaru is true and I feel that Vegeta is also on the same lines as Sesshomaru, character-wise. Both were bad when they were first introduced, but as time grew, they fought alongside the hero's of the cartoon series.

Oh well, can't think of any villians right now and I gotta get off the comp cos mom's fast asleep behind me and my keyboard's noise :P

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Megatron was cool too ^_^.

How could I forget the dark, strong and in his own words, "ever living", Mum-raa !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Thats pretty hard a question...I almost want to say Sae from Peach Girl, but if you are asking about some crazy, violent maniac, ill go with Lucifer from Angel Sanctuary...hehe....Lucifer and the mad Hatter XD

Here are pictures of both

Sae

http://lnx.shoujoinitalia.net/peach/gallery/Saegal03.jpg

Lucifer

http://www.shiroitsubasa.com/shiroitsubasa/ab-lucifer.jpg

kreepy.jpg

I have to change my vote for my favorite villian. Now it is Zabuza the Demon, from Naruto.

zabuza_nmsgwewse.jpg

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

He's a pretty cool character James ^_^, if you like him there'll be more who you'll like in the upcoming episodes.

Mr/Dr Jackal was really cool ^_^ but I hated that other chap who could take you into a different dimension which's make believe.

Kid Buu all the way! He didn't need any motivation... he didn't have some higher, complicated goal. In these animes, the villain always has a motive. Not Buu, though. Well... perhaps he was motivated a little by sweets and by destruction. But he didn't even have a shred of goodness within him.

I could go on and on about the greatness of Buu, but I'll stop here ^_^;.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!