Sign in to follow this  
slippers

Chris Crocker prettier than most of girls you've seen?? O_o

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecVDNL_lFyY]YouTube - The Truth Doesn't Hurt.[/ame]

He labels himself as a gay guy but he crossdresses.

What do you think? If you mute his voice, could you have guessed that he was she?

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

he does look like a chick but his nose is just a bit too broad, no big adams apple or nuttin

got the eyes n hair down great too

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

how can a person who cross dresses talk about truth

not everyone is born into the body they wanna be in

its why plastic surgery is so popular

he's being true to himself and his feelings

:bingo:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

not everyone is born into the body they wanna be in

its why plastic surgery is so popular

he's being true to himself and his feelings

:bingo:

I agree.

the amount of surgery MJ was trying to change his black image was sad though X_X He could get away with putting makeups though haha

he does look like a chick but his nose is just a bit too broad, no big adams apple or nuttin

got the eyes n hair down great too

The masculine cheek bones and jaw line give it away for me.

He had a professional makeup done for him so I think he knows how to apply it by now. Before that he looked like mess (leave Britney alone video for example). Without his makeup though, it's a dead give away. But yea he looks good

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puamENGN1Tk]YouTube - japanese crossdressing show[/ame]

lol Japanese crossdressing show. 2nd person owns all. 4:08-6:30

Edited by slippers

Chris Crocker looks more like a girl now then he did back in his "Leave Britney alone" days. It's still relatively easy to tell he's a guy though. His face is too masculine.

@slippers - you do know MJ wasn't getting plastic sugary to look white right? His nose was done up to look like peter pan (although he claims it wasn't). His lips look different because of his skin disease thus the reason why he started wearing lip stick or masks when he was in public. His skin...well he had the skin disease called Vitiligo which causes blotches of white to show up on your skin. There's also the rare case where your whole body is covered.

Vitiligo.jpg

albino.gif

MJ was actually happy about his black heritage. Look up some of his latest interviews where they ask him such questions. He's always pretty up front about his skin disorder. Read this, it's another interesting article http://inrepair.net/2007/12/18/vitiligo-more-than-skin-deep/

haha just noticed the last image is of MJ in the manga section XD

mj_shopping2.jpg

Edited by gokuDX7

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

how can a person who cross dresses talk about truth

Lmao. Good point!:bingo:

Goku-How could his WHOLE face just turn white without some sploches? Seems pretty cosmetic to me. In the music video for "Black or White" he has an open shirt and he looks pretty white with no spots.

He looks really white here..can you have your whole body bleached?

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8rYl6K2STc]YouTube - Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone[/nomedia]

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9OYMRwN1Q]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Black Or White[/nomedia]

and since we are on the topic..this was my favorite video he did.

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNl2Pm9-7Vk]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Scream[/nomedia]

BTW-Does anyone know what anime was sampled in the scream video. The images come up at :33, :43, 1:09, and 4:35 and 4:39??

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Yea I agree with HK. His skin disorder is total bull to me. I don't buy it. He said he only had two plastic surgery. No way. Not only his face but his entire body just turned lighter, it can't be just coincidence that his was also a rare case.

His first plastic surgery was after he broke his nose on the stage. Then his skin turned whiter and whiter while his nose got narrower and narrower, including other facial feature of his.

I watched Living with Michael Jackson. He said that he got self conscious about his nose because his father made fun of it along with his brothers all the time and one of the lady at the airport said MJ was ugly.

MJ also crossdressed more than one occasion.

Michael_Jackson.jpg

Obit_Michael_Jackson.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

My fav video of his at the moment is Don't stop until you get enough O_O

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk&feature=fvst]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough[/nomedia]

1st... I wish I could dance like him :P

2nd not just evil Joe Jackson but his brothers too used to pick on his nose, shit like they couldn't fit in the room with it and whatnot from the time he was 8 or 10 years old. If you were teased for 20 years about a feature you had the cash to change... so he did. Unfortunately some people do become addicted to the surgery and the drugs as MJ did. I believe it was nose jobs and pepsi burn that started him down the path of abusing Rx drugs.

3rd Joe Jackson was a twisted fuck. 10 year old kid misses a dance step and gets beat with a leather belt, but when he's doing it right Joe screams at all the older bros to do it like Michael. Gets his children to play gigs at strip clubs. Once signed and touring pre pubescent Michael is stuck on tour with teenage brothers and witness to all the fun they had with the groopies. To Joe Michael was a meal ticket, not a son that needed to be protected from the under side of fame. MJ was abused exploited and traumatized repeatedly. Hint: if the kid plays ball with his producer chances are its not a great childhood.

It was all the crap he went through during those years of social and identity development that left him mentally emotionally and eventually physically scarred.

3rd it was prolly a combo of vitaligo and lightening. The man couldnt go around with weird spots ne? so he tried to even out his skin with lightening and makeup so he looked 1 color. Better to be one color then a spotty and be labled the lepord man -_-, the media was not kind. Remember his obsession with the elephant man? A disease that made its owner grotesque. He felt like a sideshow freak. this vid [nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5KAJw4y8wE]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone[/nomedia] when the lightning started to go really light. his hands r darker then his face.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yea, his father is a bastard. He even said there might be a chance of MJ's children becoming pop stars soon. All he sees is money.

Another rumor has it that MJ did all the plastic surgery and whatnot to distinct himself from his father's image as far as he could. Comparing him to his children..I doubt they are his biological children anyway. It's as if he wanted to erase everything about himself and that remind him of his past.

michaeljackson_young_d.jpg

earlyyearsyoungmichael939qj.jpg

michael_jackson.jpg

mjfamily.jpg

are-these-children-really-michael-jacksons-they-look-normal.jpg

Lmao. Good point!:bingo:

Goku-How could his WHOLE face just turn white without some sploches? Seems pretty cosmetic to me. In the music video for "Black or White" he has an open shirt and he looks pretty white with no spots.

He looks really white here..can you have your whole body bleached?

YouTube - Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Black Or White

and since we are on the topic..this was my favorite video he did.

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Scream

BTW-Does anyone know what anime was sampled in the scream video. The images come up at :33, :43, 1:09, and 4:35 and 4:39??

It didn't turn white without splotches. His older videos he had them on his lips and hands. That's why he used to put on fancy gloves and make up, like lip stick. Then gradually as it got worse he got more extreme with his clothes so people wouldn't notice. That article I linked to explains some of it. Theres another one that was on digg.com a few weeks back that interviews his doctor.

The guy is extremely misunderstood.

Another neat image

image002.jpg

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

imagine the situation in reverse; all of the sudden yer light skin starts getting dark patches. a tan in a bottle will only help so much....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

imagine the situation in reverse; all of the sudden yer light skin starts getting dark patches. a tan in a bottle will only help so much....

given the amount of white people that try to act black, it might be a wanted condition for some

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Bah, I just don't understand why some people go overboard with stupid plastic surgeries.

Before

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CafTaT7yZ-4]YouTube - Out In Public...[/ame]

After

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3I2vf2xEkQ]YouTube - Post-Op Day 11, Pains and Hopes[/ame]

FFS really? You already looked gorgeous. WTH -_-

Sign in to follow this