Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Warehouse 13

Its a new series on SyFy and it premiered tonight. The first episode seemed good. I think it has potential if they bring in some more cast members. Seems that they like the steampunk style with their gadgets. You would think they'd have more modern things in the warehouse/base like an a segway or something to move around or transport things better.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

agents going around collecting evil objects ala the old friday the 13th series

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

reading the shows overview,

i strongly recommend Eureka, season 3 returns this month, just in time for you to watch s1-2

the shows really awesome,

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I like Eureka

prolly will give Stargate Universe a chance too

doubt I'll watch Caprica though. I have closure with BSG and don't wanna get into something that fucks with the cannon

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i agree, BSG gave closure which imo is extremely important for a TV show that has been apart of your life for several years.

Caprikca is just milking it imo.

SG:U will deffo be a show i will watch, i just hope it doesnt get shit like Atlantis

sgu will eb arc driven, which i find recently more and more shows are doing badly, drawn out stories milked so bad become boring,

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

it is like syfy dislikes its viewers....

Thats my impression of the situation

None of the main network series take 4-8 month breaks after 10 episodes, just sf.

:nah:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yes another follower =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I've only seen the first 3 or 4 episodes... But they had the guy from stargate atlantis guest star in an episode and I refused to watch it because he was in it. That show pissed me off so much. X'D Unfortunately I haven't seen an episode since then. The new season of Universe started at it has the same timeslot as warehouse 13. I'll try and catch some of the more recent episodes tho.

Did they add any new characters to the show yet? I still don't get how only 3 full time people take care of everything.

I watched the episode that was on last friday. The 3 agents (including a new younger one with red/orange hair) were trapped inside the warehouse after the zipline broke and numerous artifacts were going out of control. It was a decent episode. It also showed Artie and the higher ups having a conversation about this McPherson guy who seems to be the main enemy of the show. I'll have to check out some more episodes. It seems the series might have more some more promise to it.

I watched the episode that was on last friday. The 3 agents (including a new younger one with red/orange hair) were trapped inside the warehouse after the zipline broke and numerous artifacts were going out of control. It was a decent episode. It also showed Artie and the higher ups having a conversation about this McPherson guy who seems to be the main enemy of the show. I'll have to check out some more episodes. It seems the series might have more some more promise to it.

way to go spoil yourself :P yeah it was a fun episode =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link