Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Avatar: The Last Air Bender --- Live Action Trailer

Shyamalan was the 1st indicator that the movie would be suck........

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Shyamalan slams reporter: 'If I thought like you, I'd kill myself!'

http://blastr.com/2010/07/shyamalan-slams-reporter.php

During a Mexico City press conference for The Last Airbender, M. Night Shyamalan ripped a reporter a new one after she asked whether he deliberately chose to make a commercial movie because "the audience has lost its faith in your work." The director, sitting next to Airbender star Jackson Rathbone, was NOT pleased, and didn't attempt to hide it. Luckily, it was all captured on video.

"You had a very strong start of your career with The Sixth Sense," asked a brave reporter in an exchange captured by TwilightFeverVIP. "Your movies have been very personal. However, the audience has lost its faith in your work, with Lady in the Water and many of your more recent productions. Airbender feels like you want to captivate the audiences again by becoming more commercial. Am I right?"

Shyamalan's response?

"I think if I thought like you I'd kill myself," he said. "Everything you said is the opposite of my instinct as an artist. The way you just thought, I literally would kill myself. ...

"Your impression of my career is not my impression of my career. It's something you read on Google or something.

"It's a fascinating thing that you would even characterize my whole career the way you just did, dismissively like that. It's sad for me to even hear you think like that."

And there's more where that came from. Check out Shyamalan's complete answer below

C76QBg2p78

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

OK I saw the movie with my daughter and Im sorry but I found myself being really bored. Like the teaser made it look good but this guy who did the village and that horrible movie lady in the water (which I somehow I realized I own now..I think someone gave it to me. Worst gift ever btw) I think he kinda messed this movie up. Sorry. Like an hour into the movie my daughter,who is only 5, was asking to go and watch bleach which lately seems to have peaked her interest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

"The current national priorities should be as follows: reduce carbon emissions and stop funding the films of M. Night Shyamalan."—Cliff Doerksen, Chicago Reader, Aug. 5, 2010

KHi1zaN0ooc

"It sucked."

"It sucked."

"It's terrible."

"It's horrible."

"I really didn't like it."

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

He mentioned in various interviews that he was watching the series with his kids, and he's here in the US, so it's the same version we've been accustomed to that's on Cartoon Network or wherever it's at!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.