Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

i thought it was really good O_O

why'd you think it was terrible DX?

An hour and a half should have been cut out. It was more about Sam, and less about the Transformers. Hell, the Transformers had way less dialog than the humans. It started out slow, it ended crappy and it was drawn out and boring all through it. The few amazing fight scenes here and there, were not enough to save the film. Those two stupid little autobots had more film time than any of of the other transformers, wtf? The trailers made it look like this film was going to be darker and more serious, when in fact there was way more comedy than the first. In fact, the only good parts are in the trailer...

Barricade died within the frist 10 minutes? wtf, Devastator was meaningless... I hope to god that wasn't Unicron that was hyjacking that satillite. Sam's roomate character was completely unecessary, along with the decepitcon college babe. Soundwave was a disgrace... Megatron and The Fallen had way too little screentime, while it focused on Sam's mom and dad, and his girl problems. It wasn't transformers...

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

DX, we agree! Woot woot! This has got to have one of the most deceptive trailers, so far this year. In retrospect, Terminator IV was so good in comparison to this one ... and I have a few gripes on that one as well.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'll skip it then

I so am not into movies about stupid fuckin kids let alone stupid fuckin kids having relationship problems. :rolleyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Wow, so they messed up the sequel more than the first movie? :P

Its a shame they're making a third:

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14526.html

Barricade died within the frist 10 minutes? wtf, Devastator was meaningless... I hope to god that wasn't Unicron that was hyjacking that satillite. Sam's roomate character was completely unecessary, along with the decepitcon college babe. Soundwave was a disgrace... Megatron and The Fallen had way too little screentime, while it focused on Sam's mom and dad, and his girl problems. It wasn't transformers...

What you said reminds me of this quote from an article:

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/15175.html

If Ford opts out, the franchise could continue with LaBeouf who has certainly demonstrated with the Transformers movies that he can carry a summer blockbuster by himself.
I think this quote is so wrong. The big ass transformers carries the transformers movies not LaBeouf. They could have replaced him with any other actor in these movies and it wouldn't have affected the box office turnout in the slightest. I just wish the first transformers movie only had robots as the main cast. It would have been groundbreaking, but I guess the director/production company wanted a star to sell the movie on Leno, in interviews, etc. The Transformers movies would have still sold, and they'd have saved money by not paying for a pointless character and whatever demands he must have givin the studio for more screen time.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

what they should have scrapped is earth, and had it set on a space ship or Cybertron,

least then no shitty acting to cock it up.

in the 1st film, Optimus out acted the human cast,

this film was rather weak scripted.

least they tried to being the matrix into it, but shitted on the story of that,

Why is it so fucking hard to follow a basic story line in Hollywood, PEOPLE DONT WANT THIS SHIT, keep it to the original concept,

The original story line is whu it has lasted so long, why it sold millions of toys, why we remember transformers with a smile and hint of awesomeness.

So why did they take a super simple story line, put it in a bag of octopus shit, shake it around on a helicopters rudders, then make it into a movie

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

it is worth a watch on DVD. but have a big TV, of you wont be able to tell any bots apart.

I could barely tell Optimus and Bumblebee apart on the big screen ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

This guy really hits all the spots on why Transformers 2 sucks...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/797-Transformers-Revenge

that guy hit the nail on the head.

Fire michael BAy.

Hire James Cameron, or Christopher Nolan,. fuck hire Kevin Smith, at least Kevin Smith likes 80's/90's comics and toons and wouldnt fuck it up stupidly

sigpic1620_11.gif

Went and saw it today. And, had very low expectations going in. Which may be why I kinda liked it. It had lots of shiny explosions, and even though the random plots were bascily thrown into a blender with some tan filters and lens flares as an excuse to have action sequences and blow more things up (i'm guessing a blender, because towards the end, i honestly can't tell you most of what happened), for a summer movie, it wasn't bad. I don't feel like I wasted my time. It also had some good funny parts (and not stupid funny. well, except for those damn twins. i really wanted them to DIE in a very HORRIBLE fashon. like in that Voltron blender XD) Anyways, I enjoyed it on a primal level for all the things that blew up and Prime looking really awesome. I wasn't a huge Transformers fan, so I can't comment on the discrepencies or anything like that. I would suggest considering this AU and moving on. This is Hollywood. And a 'remake' of a classic 80's cartoon. I have VERY low standards for that simply because I have yet to see one that I thought was made well and in the spirit of the original. In fact, these two movies are the only ones that haven't sucked balls so badly it made me want to stab my eyes out. If you want something better, write it yourself and and find a studio and director to make it. As for reviews, this is the best one I've seen, since it's a pretty accurate description of the movie.

And speaking of 80's cartoon remakes, it had the G.I. Joe trailer. And I wouldn't have known that's what it was without the title since I can't honestly see how it connected to G.I. Joe. But it has Christopher Eccleston (the Ninth Doctor from Dr. Who) as Destro, which amuses me to NO END and means I have to go see it, no matter how much it sucks. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

This guy really hits all the spots on why Transformers 2 sucks...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/797-Transformers-Revenge

i also agree that basically summed up how crappy it was...watched a came rip of it with my roomate...we basically skipped about an hour of the movie and didnt miss a thing...it was so bad and also

WTF why the fuck did that fucktrad Sam see all the old prime with teh matrix....only a Prime can use the matrix and converse witht he Primes of the past

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Wow, this movie must have really sucked. O_O

Yes it did

and like all superhero / major franchises there are 3 movies contracted,

(i dont condone killing people, but if anyone cares for transformers, please assassinate Michael Bay)

sigpic1620_11.gif

I watched this movie last night. I'm so glad I didn't pay to see this. -_-;

This movie was so bad it made the first Transformers movie look amazing... and thats something, considering I didn't even care for the first Transformers movie.

The first half of the movie with the college scenes shouldn't have even existed. Why would Optimus need Sam for anything? Optimus got killed... wtf. The fight scenes with all their special effects were pointless to me because I couldn't tell most of transformers apart from each other.. If the deceptacons had skin job transformers, why wouldn't they have a shit load of them and take over the governments of the planet with body replacements? Or wouldn't it have made more sense to make a humanoid transformer into the president of the united states instead of some whore at a college campus?

:wtf: The college roommate was an unneeded comic relief guy and the girlfriend also served as a pointless character this time around too. I could go on and on about all the ridiculously stupid plot lines and transformers too.. gah.

Hell, this movie should have been named "Sam Whitwicky 2" instead of "Transformers 2"

I kept hoping that the movie would cut away from Sam and show all the autobots deciding on their plans of action and what they will do without Optimus, or maybe they'd have elaborated on the few Deceptacon perspective scenes instead of just giving them 2 minutes of screen time. The entire damn movie was in the perspective of the human involvement while transformers where just battling each other in the background. If anything the entire movie should have been done opposite.. with Sam and the humans having only a couple of minutes in the movie and everything focusing on the autobots and the deceptacons.

Shit, this movie would be like watching a batman movie in the perspective of chief commissioner gordon and his police force with Batman occasionally showing up to own someone and then disappear again.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg